Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    It wasn't until the sunset that Lu Yuan and Qi Jiabao remembered that it was time to go back.

    As soon as Lu Yuan turned her head, she saw Jiang Xuan and Xie Yuan each carrying two small buckets, looking at her and Qi Jiabao with love in their hearts.

    Qi Jiabao saw that the two had been working as coolies for a day, so he couldn't help but feel guilty and said: "Hey, is Xiao Yuanzi tired? Tonight, my sister will cook you a big meal!" Xie Yuan shook his head quickly, "Farewell, goodbye,

    you My stomach can't stand the cooking."

    "Oh, how dare you look down on me!?" Qi Jiabao rattled his fists.

    Xie Yuan silently took a step back behind Jiang Xuan, and said, "No."

    Lu Yuan saw Jiang Ling standing for a long time, worried that Jiang Ling was tired, so she stepped forward and pulled Qi Jiabao away, "It's a bit cold, we still Hurry up and go back, tonight is our first big meal here, so let’s leave it to you.”

    After finishing speaking, he did not forget to comfort Qi Jiabao, “How are you doing tomorrow? Tomorrow the kitchen is yours alone The main battlefield, whoever fights with you, I'm in a hurry!"

    Qi Jiabao snorted coldly, "You just don't believe me!"

    "I believe, I believe! Why don't I believe it!" Lu Yuan coaxed, while pulling Jiang Xuan Go to where you live.

    The afterglow of the setting sun stretched out the shadows of the four of them.

    As soon as they got home, Lu Yuan and Qi Jiabao didn't even want to take a shower, and collapsed on the beanbag sofa in the living room with sand on their feet.

    The two lay motionless on the sofa, watching Jiang Xuan and Xie Yuan busy in the open kitchen.

    "Ah, I didn't feel tired just now, but now I feel so tired! I seem to be a useless person." Qi Jiabao went to the sofa, didn't even bother to lift his hand, and shouted to Xie Yuan: "Xiao Yuanzi, come here quickly!" Aijia poured a glass of water, and died of thirst."

    Lu Yuan, "......"

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the voice fell, Xie Yuan, who was cleaning up the seafood, quickly washed his hands, went to the water dispenser to get a glass of warm water and brought it over.

    Seeing that Qi Jiabao was lying on the sofa and didn't want to get up, he even helped him up with his arms around his waist, and fed water to Qi Jiabao's mouth.

    Lu Yuan stared dumbfounded at Xie Yuan who was so considerate and considerate, and then looked at Jiang Xuan, "Xiangyou..."

    Jiang Xuan raised his eyes to look at the two of them, and then at Lu Yuan, "Do you want to do that too?" Drink?"

    Lu Yuan quickly shook her head, "Don't drink, don't drink."

    Jiang Xuan laughed, thinking that Xie Yuan was an elm lump, but now it seems that it is not entirely true.

    I just hope that he can understand his arrangement this time.

    The dinner was really a seafood feast. Jiang Xuan simply processed the seafood that the two of them got and made it into a seafood feast.

    Lu Yuan stared at Jiang Yao with two small black eyes and turned around, and discussed in a low voice: "Xiaoyou, can I eat?"

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Xie Yuan, who shook his head and said coldly: "No, you're still taking medicine, and you can't eat seafood while taking medicine."