Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    In the past few days since Lu Yuan started school, she hadn't seen Xue Can seriously attend class. It can be said that she went to bed from morning to night, never stood when she could sit, and never sat when she could lie down.

    In this way, she can become the second-in-command in the army in the future. Lu Yuan couldn't help sighing: Genius is always so lonely...

    Of course, besides being a genius, Xue Can's ability to reincarnate is also an advantage!

    Lu Yuan didn't notice that she sneaked a few glances at Xue Can in class, and she would be caught by the seemingly intimidating young man behind her.

    Xie Yuan also looked at Xue Can in the last row, hesitated for a moment, and took out his mobile phone to secretly send a message under the cover of the desk.

    When Jiang Xuan received the news, the head teacher was leading Bai Yan to resign to the class.

    I saw that Ms. Jia, who was praised by the whole class as the extermination teacher, changed her usual paralyzed face and smiled kindly at the arrogant Bai Yanci, "This is our rocket class. The students are all very good. In the next two semesters, everyone can get along well with you."

    "Yeah." Bai Yanci stood on the podium, looked down at the people below him condescendingly, and said arrogantly: "Bai Yanci." "

    I I don't like trouble, I hope you don't bother me in the next two semesters."

    The people in the class were already dissatisfied with the head teacher's words, what do you mean by "everyone can get along well with Bai Yanci" ? He is a transfer student and they have to accommodate him, coax him?

    And Bai Yanci's defiant words later made the whole class frown even more. Those who can enter the rocket class are not only those with good family conditions.

    The third year of senior high school is divided into classes based on their grades, and their entry into the rocket class is enough to prove that they are the best in more than a dozen classes.

    But did Bai Yanci think that they were troublesome?

    Jiang Xuan sat in the middle, lowered his head and hooked his lips. Others didn't know how much Bai Yanci weighed, but he knew it very well.

    That person sent Bai Yanci abroad to isolate him from Meng Suying, but Bai Yanci thought it was exile, so all the glory in school was bought.

    Bai Yanci didn't even follow the normal procedures to enter their rocket class, but the man directly parachuted him here.

    In his previous life, he felt pressured by the appearance of Bai Yanci, because at that time he only had grades, but in this life...

    Bai Yanci was just a seventeen-year-old problematic boy in his eyes, arrogant and proud of his own identity. That's all.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Xuan glanced at Lin Shuyan who was sitting by the window, perhaps he had already received the news that Bai Yanci was coming today, Lin Shuyan specially put on a fresh light makeup.

    Wearing a white floral dress and matching her face known as the goddess of first love, her innocence was mixed with a touch of charm that only real women can have.

    A pair of pear-blossom eyes just looked at the aloof Bai Yanci shyly. As the class monitor, she was of course called by Ms. Jia.

    Who is Ms. Jia? She has cultivated for decades in the big dye vat of No. 1 Middle School. She can see the dissatisfaction of a group of youngsters under her.

    Suddenly seeing Lin Shuyan's hesitant expression, Ms. Jia smiled knowingly, "Squad leader Lin, Bai is not familiar with the school yet, as the monitor of our class, you usually take care of him. Let him Let's be at the

    same table with you!" Lin Shuyan was delighted to be named by the old class, and looked at Bai Yanci shyly, "Then, classmate Bai, I will teach you more in the future."

    Bai Yanci looked at the front of him coldly. The girl in front of her had a coquettish look in her eyes, but she insisted on pretending to be innocent, and looked around impatiently.

    But when he saw the crowd of nympho faces and calculating eyes, Lin Shuyan was obviously better than the two, at least this woman could pretend.

    "Please move your seat, I want to sit by the window."

    Bai Yanci's impatient tone made the smile on Lin Shuyan's face froze, and under the watchful eyes of the whole class, he moved his things to the outside.

    The homeroom teacher glanced at Bai Yanci, didn't say anything, and turned to smile to the whole class: "Student Bai Yanci has been living abroad before, and he doesn't know much about domestic affairs. Everyone, please take care of Bai Yanci in the future."

    "Okay, you are all ready to go to class." After finishing speaking, the head teacher turned and left.

    Among them, a boy snorted softly, "It's not a giant baby that needs to be taken care of by everyone, how big a face is it?" The

    classroom fell into silence for a while, and Han Ye, who usually dances the most, and his group dared not speak out. I can only express my dissatisfaction in my heart.

    Meng Duoduo threw the textbook on the table and made a loud bang, "If you have the ability to make it louder, how can a mosquito scream with such a small voice?!"

    Lin Shuyan ignored the embarrassment just now, stood up and said softly: " Don't think so, classmate Bai is not used to many things when he just returned to China, we are a group and we have to help each other."

    Meng Duoduo rolled her eyes at Lin Shuyan, "Virtue! The desire to marry a wealthy family is written all over her face Of course I can’t see it?!”

    Lin Shuyan heard the words, with a trace of grievance on his face, “Student Meng, it was the class teacher who asked me to…” “

    Okay, I got it! You can shut up! If you see you, you will fall. Appetite!" Meng Duoduo snapped back impatiently.

    The rest of the class saw the goddess being wronged but did not dare to speak out. Everyone knew that Meng Duoduo was not easy to mess with, even Han Ye had to let her go.

    Lin Shuyan was standing alone on the seat, his thin body seemed to be blown by a gust of wind, especially with tears in his eyes.

    It made many boys feel a little more disgusted with Meng Duoduo.

    "Class will start soon, who are you showing off to here?" Bai Yanci was used to such little tricks from girls, and said coldly.

    Lin Shuyan's eyes turned red, "I..."

    "Stop wearing this low-quality perfume in the future, has no one told you that the smell is choking?" "

    You!"

    Jiang Xuan listened to the movements of the two of them, turned the tip of the pen inadvertently, and smiled happily.

    Sure enough, without Zhou Yan acting like a cow and horse behind Bai Yanci, Lin Shuyan couldn't even touch the hem of Bai Yanci's clothes.

    Zhou Yan blocked the knife for Bai Yanci once, and only in exchange for Bai Yanci's gift to be an errand servant.

    I don't know what method Lin Shuyan will use to make Bai Yanci look at her with admiration?

    Every time he saw Lin Shuyan, Jiang Xuan would think of Lu Yuan who was chattering endlessly.

    It is also a girl, why is there such a big gap between people.

    Lu Yuan never used Lin Shuyan's various skin care products, her skin was still dewy, and he wanted to pinch Lu Yuan's fleshy little face several times.

    Especially when Lu Yuan was angry, her already round face looked even rounder.