Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Lu Yuan clutched her chest and was so out of breath that she couldn't speak, and her hands were trembling when pointing at Jiang Yao, "You! You! You..."

    Jiang Yao hooked his lips, "I can satisfy all other requirements, break up the relationship No, even breaking up."

    Lu Yuan: "?" I'll give you the hands of a big-headed ghost!

    After Jiang Xuan sent Lu Yuan to the classroom, he ran into Lin Shuyan who was breathing slightly and blushing downstairs in the teaching building.

    The eyes of the two met for a moment, and Jiang Xuan turned his head away indifferently, ignoring the person in front of him.

    "Ah Hsiang, are you really so unfeeling? You and I have been in love for more than ten years, why did we become like this?" Lin Shuyan said with a sad face, tears in his eyes would not fall.

    "It seems that you have forgotten what I said yesterday."

    Jiang Xuan paused as he was about to go upstairs, and stopped when he saw the figure at the top of the stairs, "Zhou Yan and Han Ye have been coaxed by you for two years Many, now that they have lost power, don’t you just kick them as usual?” “

    I, I didn’t!” Lin Shuyan flatly denied, “I’m just ordinary friends with them, Zhou Yan treats me very well, I just don’t know what to do. How could you refuse him..."

    Jiang Xuan sneered, looking at the young man hiding at the stairs, "What about Han Ye?" With

    such a close distance, I believe that the conversation between the two will be transmitted verbatim in each other's ears.

    "You say him?"

    Lin Shuyan saw Jiang Xuan's face loosen, thinking that the relationship between the two would turn around, and the smile on his face became a little sweeter, "I have nothing to do with Han Ye, it's just his wishful thinking, and I'm also troubled It's been a long time."

    As soon as Lin Shuyan finished speaking, the figure hiding at the top of the stairs rushed out immediately, "I'm wishful thinking?! Lin Shuyan, why didn't you say I was wishful thinking when you swiped my card when you received my gift!?" Jiang Xuan glanced

    sarcastically Lin Shuyan was stunned, then looked at the angry young man, "Talk slowly."

    Han Ye didn't have the time to deal with the sarcastic Jiang Xuan. He knew that Jiang Xuan had seen him, but so what, Lin Shuyan's words were not forced by Jiang Xuan!

    Lin Shuyan was stunned for a moment before she understood what was going on, and she said how could Jiang Xuan stay so kindly to listen to her.

    "Aye, you misunderstood...I didn't mean that." Lin Shuyan saw many people leaning out to watch the show upstairs, so he wanted to pull Han Ye aside to explain.

    But Han Ye was not as she wished, and asked in front of the public: "I am wishful thinking? If I am wishful thinking, what is it if you take money from me from the summer vacation? You have received so many gifts from me for more than two years. And why!?"

    Before, he, Han Ye, was blind and coaxed Lin Shuyan as a goddess, but after noon, people around him hinted from time to time, if he still couldn't see through Lin Shuyan.

    He really has no face to hang around in No. 1 middle school anymore.

    Seeing more and more people gathered, Lin Shuyan was afraid that this matter would reach Bai Yanci's ears, so he said softly, "Didn't you give them to me on your own initiative? I didn't ask you to give them to me..." Han