Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Jiang Xuan stared at Lu Yuan expressionlessly, "Don't come to the construction site from tomorrow, I'll teach you."

    Lu Yuan looked in disbelief, "Really?"

    "If you don't want to, forget it."

    "No No, I thought about it, I really thought about it!"

    Lu Yuan quickly shook her head, joking, squatting on the construction site for half a month and eating so much ashes, how could she not think about it!

    "Then what, don't wait for tomorrow. I'll call the lawyer and sign the contract today."

    Jiang Xuan's face darkened, and he said coldly, "You don't trust me?" "

    No, no, no." Lu Yuan saw Jiang Huan looked ugly, and instantly shook his head into a rattle, "That's it, the contract is just to protect your rights and interests, after all, brothers have to settle accounts clearly! Your salary and treatment contract will be written clearly! Don't worry about my work." !"

    Jiang Xuan's face softened a little, and he said lightly: "No, I have been a tutor before and know the market, twenty yuan an hour."

    Lu Yuan gasped, "It's only twenty yuan an hour? People lied to me!"

    What the hell! Now the general price of tutoring is 80 yuan an hour. Besides, Jiang Xuan is still the top student in Haiyi Middle School, and he is also the number one in the school. It is impossible for him to be a tutor for two dollars. ten dollars!

    "That tutor was introduced by my senior when I was in the freshman year of high school. Even if he took the rake in the middle, there's nothing I can do."

    Jiang Ling frowned slightly. He didn't know that the senior took the rake behind his back, but At that time, he was short of money, and the senior had human resources, so even if he didn't want to suffer this loss, there was nothing he could do.

    "It's all about taking advantage of it, it's so wicked!" Lu Yuan endured her anger. In the original plot, it was never the male and female protagonists who crushed Jiang Xuan and forced him to take revenge.

    Everyone in this world has a share of 'credit'. The landlord's disabled son misses Jiang Meng, and the neighbors around him make trouble when the male lead tortures Jiang Xun. Even the construction site boss who once gave him alms has become a crush on Jiang Xun's heart. The last straw for kindness.

    In the original book, Jiang Huan's father also got such a job on the construction site, but in the end he suddenly owed a huge debt for some reason, so she couldn't wait to pull Jiang Huan and Jiang's father out of this place.

    Jiang Meng packed up her things, saw Lu Yuan and Jiang Xuan hiding in the small room and whispering, she smiled helplessly without saying hello to them, and left with her lunch box.

    When passing by the gate of the construction site, Father Jiang, who was squatting among the workers and smoking a cigarette, told him loudly, "Mengzi, cook two more dishes tonight. Xiaoyuan's child is too thin, so he needs to make up for it.

    " The old father has no other skills but is kind-hearted, "Succeed, there is still a lot of money left from Xiaoyuan yesterday, and I will cook a chicken for you tonight." "

    Yo, Lao Jiang really raised that girl as his daughter-in-law?" The worker sitting next to Jiang's father couldn't help asking.

    Father Jiang glanced at Jiang Xuan, who was finally showing some humanity in the security room, "That child is not easy."