Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Lu Yuan, "..."

    Although Lu Yuan didn't speak, she thought differently from Qi Jiabao. The 21-year-old's body is the soul of a fully mature man. It is impossible for him to do things without My own opinion.

    Just like what Sheng Nan said, Wandering helped them overcome the difficulties, but unlike those scumbags who played with people's feelings, he promised them something.

    Wandering seems to be more of a love and charity between them, as for what Sheng Nan said, Wandering needs her.

    Lu Yuan took a look at Sheng Nan, thought for a while and then asked, "Aside from telling you what you have and what you don't have, did you tell you anything else?"

    Sheng Nan shook her head, her pair of hands slightly rough Uncomfortably, he twisted the hem of his clothes, "No more. We haven't met a few times, let alone talked."

    "Hey..." Lu Yuan also lowered her head , Sheng Nan seemed to be unable to ask anything.

    Qi Jiabao's phone vibrated, took out his phone and looked at it, and finally turned his gaze to Lu Yuan and Sheng Nan, and said, "Yuan'er, it's getting late, let's go back quickly, otherwise Senior Jiang will come back and find you soon If I'm not here, I'll be finished."

    Lu Yuan nodded her head preoccupied, and didn't feel that the pancakes in Qi Jiabao's hands were fragrant for a while.

    Before leaving, Lu Yuan glanced at Sheng Nan and said in a low voice, "Although I don't know why wandering is so kind to you, I think he may have his reasons. Don't be too burdened, and I hope you If you can study hard, you can give back to society like wandering around in the future." "

    Of course, I also hope that your grandma's health will recover."

    After speaking, Lu Yuan took Qi Jiabao away.

    Sheng Nan moved her lips while standing there, and finally looked at Lu Yuan's back, and said softly, "Thank you."

    ———————————————

    Ye Xiaoxuan sat beside her parents tremblingly , listening to the two people keep saying compliments to the boy in suit and leather shoes on the opposite side.

    The mother on the side couldn't wait to push her to Jiang Xuan's side. If it wasn't for yesterday's incident, she would not be too happy to have Jiang Xuan appearing in her house like this.

    But today, she couldn't be happy at all, especially when she saw the ring on Jiang Xuan's ring finger, she felt a sharp pain in her heart.

    Father Ye saw that he had been talking to Jiang Xuan for a long time, but he didn't give Jiang Xuan a wink.

    He couldn't help shouting to Ye Xiaoxuan who was stunned by the side: "Xiaoxuan, what are you doing sitting here? Why don't you go and have a good chat with Xiao Jiang.

    " We two old guys, you two youngsters go and have a chat by yourself."

    Ye Mu said, pushing Ye Xiaoxuan towards the seat where Jiang Yao was sitting.

    In the Ye family, in the early years, because Ye's father was fond of gambling, the family had nothing to sell.

    Even this house was redeemed by Jiang Xuan for them, otherwise the three of them would have to sleep on the street.

    Thinking of this, Father Ye couldn't help but look at Jiang Xuan with a deep meaning, he smiled and scolded Mother Ye, "What Mr. Jiang, Xiao Jiang and we will be a family in the future, let Mr. Jiang have more births." Mother