Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    After hearing the woman's scream, the fluctuation in Jiang Xuan's heart quickly dissipated, and the hand that took the lunch box exerted a little force.

    Aunt Wang saw the ghostly expression on the woman next door's face when she saw Jiang Xuan, and her expression flashed a bit displeased, "It's getting late, go back quickly." "Yes     .

    "

Looking at the kettle watering the flowers, her whole body trembled subconsciously, "No... how is it possible? No way!"

    Lu Yuan curiously stretched out her head to look at the gawking 'neighbor', and asked aloud, "Who are you? ? I remember that there is no one living next door to my house!? "

    Jiang Xuan glanced at the absent-minded middle-aged woman, and a gloomy look flashed in his eyes.

    Before Lu Yuan could wait for the 'neighbor' to answer, her head was pinned back by the oncoming Jiang Xuan, "Let's go." "

    Oh, good."

    The middle-aged woman was instantly lost when Jiang Ling glanced at her Hun, his face was so pale that he couldn't get any whiter, and he kept muttering to himself, "How could this be? How could this be?"

    Lu Yuan didn't take the woman just now to heart at all, and Jiang Xuan didn't mention it. It was so quiet all the way home.

    When they got to the gate of Jiang's house, the two found that the originally not clean but neat yard was in a mess.

    The cardboard boxes piled up in the corner were scratched beyond recognition, and some plastic bottles were burned directly.

    Seeing Jiang Xuan's expressionless face, Lu Yuan instantly became a little cloudy, secretly thinking that it was not good.

    He hurriedly grabbed Jiang Xuan who wanted to enter, "I can't live here anymore, otherwise, let's move." "

    Huh... move?" Jiang Ling's downcast eyes were clouded, and his whole body was frighteningly low.

    Lu Yuan sensed Jiang Xuan's strangeness, and stretched out her hand to tug on the boy's sleeve, "Don't think too much, put out the fire first!" The

    person who set the fire was probably also worried about causing a fire, so he only burned the plastic bottles strung on the old tricycle, Ruined the flammable cardboard.

    Knowing that there is nothing valuable in Jiang Xuan's family, Jiang's father's salary alone supports the family's expenses. These things can be regarded as a fixed source of income for their family. Burning these things is equivalent to cutting off their future.

    Lu Yuan's brows were tightly furrowed. Jiang Xuan hasn't offended the male protagonist yet, and his aunt hasn't come to him. Who could be the target of revenge?

    Suddenly, a red-haired head flashed in Lu Yuan's mind, Zhou Yan!

    She said that bastard would not give up so easily!

    Jiang Ling took a large basin of water without saying a word, put out the fire, and put the messy paper shell aside.

    Only in the yard can you put your feet down. Compared with the mess in the yard, you don't even have to think about how bad it will be in the house.

    The floor was full of oil stains from leftovers, the bed was covered with water, and the quilt was completely soaked, making it impossible to sleep at all.

    Lu Yuan looked at the mess all over the floor, her eyes couldn't help turning red, she was so fucking bullying!

    What's wrong with being poor! Poor eat his rice! ? Poor deserves to be bullied and abused! ?

    Jiang Xuan looked at everything in front of him without any emotion, after all, he had a more miserable time back then than now.

    Lu Yuan snatched the broom from Jiang Xuan's hand, "What are you sweeping! Don't sweep! Call the police!" "Call the police?"

    Jiang Xuan sneered, "It didn't cause much economic loss. That's it, the police don't bother to come here, dirty feet!"

    "..."

    Lu Yuan could hear a bit of hatred in Jiang Xuan's tone, but she didn't know who the hatred was for.

    "This is not the place you should come, go back quickly." Jiang Yao mercilessly issued the order to chase away the guests.

    The dazed Lu Yuan was pushed out by Jiang Xuan, surrounded by neighbors who gloated and watched.

    "The Jiang family was smashed again? What's going on?"

    "Isn't it because he doesn't have any good things in his family! The little thief, the old whore! That Jiang Meng is also a seller!

    " I don’t know who I want to seduce!”

    “Who can I seduce! Those two idiots from the landlord’s house~ I didn’t hear that little idiot yelling for Jiang Meng to be his wife!

    ” Get sick!"

    "Maybe their house was smashed by those benefactors of Jiang Meng, if you are not satisfied~" "

    Hahahahaha~ I see what you said, auntie."

    A few gossips gathered together and chatted With the root of his tongue, his eyes were full of disdain.

    One of them sneaked into the middle of the crowd and whispered, "These days my man always sees Jiang Meng running to the construction site." "

    Hey, where did that bastard pick up the customers?"

    "It's not something, a little Don’t even pick them! If you give me the money, just spread your legs and let it go... ah!”

    Before the man could say anything, one after another screamed from the crowd.

    Lu Yuan threw away the washbasin filled with sewage, took the water jet gun from the bodyguard and sprayed it directly on the gossiping women.

    "Wash your mouth if it's not clean! It won't pollute the air all day long!"

    A group of women were extremely embarrassed by the jet of water, wearing light-colored clothes against their bodies.

    There are few people wearing clothes in Xia Tian, ​​so Lu Yuan is like letting these people run naked in public.

    "Ah!!!" Several coolly dressed women covered their private places with their hands and screamed loudly.

    At this time, it was the off-duty time of the construction, and many men of all kinds passed by, all staring at the women in distress on the ground with extremely obscene eyes.

    "Damn it! You want to die, you little rascal!!"

    "Lin Guofu, you are an old man! Come out soon! Your wife was bullied to the door!!"

    A few middle-aged women glared at the men who were watching the fun, and cursed: "What are you looking at!? No Have you been hooked by a woman? Go home and shoot your own target!"

    "Fuck you, are you poor wretches looking at me!?"