Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Jiang Meng glanced at the water spigot at Lu Yuan's feet, "Xiao Yuan, you are..."

    Lu Yuan slapped her head and kicked away the things at her feet, "Hey, sister, it's getting late, Let's go home and eat quickly!!"

    Jiang Meng glanced at the people around, nodded, "Okay, let's go back."

    She didn't have to think too much, and she probably knew the reason, their family is not affected by this area. See you next door.

    A few years ago, a foreign family moved here. Seeing a poor family of four, the man brought a few bowls of meat to the Jiang family. Since then, those old witches have arranged Jiang Meng and the man, and the arrangement is so ugly.

    From then on, no one dared to get close to the Jiang family.

    She had heard those gossips, but she was too lazy to care about them. Living is already difficult. If you still care about other people's opinions, then their family would have died long ago.

    Lu Yuan turned around, stared fiercely at a man and a woman on the ground, and opened her mouth silently.

    [Get out soon? 】

    Lin Guofu quickly got up from the ground and ran faster than anyone else, even his own wife was ignored.

    Zhang Li hated in her heart, but she didn't have the guts to say anything. She got up in disgrace, and limped away.

    The neighbors who watched the excitement around saw that the parties had left, and they also dispersed angrily.

    Although they don't have a good relationship with the Jiang family, they won't stand here and watch other people's jokes.

    Among them, two aunts who really couldn't stand it, hesitated for a long time after the crowd dispersed, and stopped Jiang Meng and Jiang Xuan who were about to enter.

    One of them was older, looked around carefully, and said in a low voice: "Mengzi, don't blame the aunts for not helping you, you should quickly find a place to move in these two days!" The other also followed suit

    . Said: "Yes! Listen to my aunts, your family's landlord is not a good thing! Today, he opened the door of your house and let people smash it!"

    "What?!" Jiang Meng turned to look at Jiang Yao, "The house was smashed?"

    Jiang Yao nodded expressionlessly, "Yeah. I can't sleep at night."

    The quilt on the bed was wet, and the ground was full of bumps. The uneven muddy ground makes it impossible to sleep at all.

    Jiang Meng was trembling with anger, "Xiaozi, call the police!"

    The neighbors used to think that their house was not pleasing to the eye, at most it was ridiculed in language, and they scolded her harshly. She didn't care about it at that time, but it doesn't mean that she will swallow her anger now!

    If they dare to go to the house to smash it now, then they will come to rob directly from now on! ?

    Jiang Xuan coldly glanced at the other neighbors who avoided his family like snakes and scorpions, "It's useless, they won't testify for us." It was the same in his

    previous life, Jiang Meng was sold by Zhang Li, but he called the police but no one came Stand up and testify for him, and some people even took Bai Yanci's money and told the police that Jiang Meng was a chicken in the first place.