Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Meng Duoduo's words instantly trampled the lofty Han Ye to the ground.

    When the surrounding students heard what Meng Duoduo said, they looked at Han Ye with a trace of inquiry in their eyes.

    Han Ye looked at the strange eyes of the people around him, and said angrily, "Meng Duoduo!!"

    Jiang Ling glanced at Meng Duoduo, lowered his head, and his eyes became more cold. The same thing happened to Meng Suying in his previous life. He sent his niece to No. 1 Middle School to monitor Bai Yanci, and by the way gave him a fatal blow on the eve of the college entrance examination.

    Meng Duoduo didn't care about Han Ye's anger at all, and rolled her eyes impatiently, "Oh, you're so angry? I haven't said anything about the dirty things you did!" Han Ye lacked

    momentum He shouted: "You! Don't go too far!"

    "What can you do to me if I go too far?!? I'm just an illegitimate illegitimate child in the Han family, what kind of pretense are you pretending to be outside!" Meng Duoduo said contemptuously. Glancing at Han Ye, he raised his chin, his eyes full of contempt.

    Han Ye was speechless by Meng Duoduo's words. He really couldn't do anything to her. Behind Meng Duoduo was not only the Meng family but also the Bai family.

    He couldn't afford to offend her, that's why he knew exactly what Meng Duoduo was doing in the toilet in the morning, but didn't stop her.

    He has neither the strength nor the qualifications. In front of people outside who don't know the truth, he can use the name of the young master of the Han family to show off his prestige.

    But he endured Meng Duoduo, and Meng Duoduo still revealed the matter.

    Han Ye's eyes sank, and there was a trace of ruthlessness in his eyes.

    Jiang Xuan's eyes flicked back and forth between the two of them, and the corners of his mouth were filled with wickedness.

    Today's young people are really young and energetic, and they can't bear the slightest grievance or insult, unlike him back then...

    Now that Meng Duoduo and Han Ye have married, Han Ye will naturally deal with people like Meng Duoduo and all he had to do was add fuel and fuel between the two of them.

    Why let the blood of these people dirty your hands.

    After three classes in the afternoon, I once again felt that Jiang Xuan was making things difficult for her.

    In politics and geography class, she basically memorized everything the teacher said, and then went to the third chemistry class.

    Lu Yuan was completely wilted, and when she returned home, she refused to let 008 give her a halo of being a master, so she committed suicide immediately!

    There is no room for negotiation!

    She was all energized and wanted to immerse herself in the ocean of knowledge, but the ocean in front of her... couldn't

    tolerate an outsider like her!

    Qi Jiabao hit the girl who was scratching her ears, scratching her cheeks, hugging her head and crying, "The next period is PE class, I'll take you to change your clothes!" "

    Changing clothes?" Lu Yuan raised her head blankly, "I'm wearing Long-sleeved trousers, don’t need to change.”

    “??? You don’t know that we have special sportswear for PE class?” Speaking of this, Qi Jiabao suddenly understood, “Oh, blame me, forgot that you haven’t been to school much before. "