Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    When Jiang Yao said to go out to eat, Lu Yuan thought it was just the two of them just like last time.

    But when they got to the place, Lu Yuan realized that Qi Jiabao, Xie Yuan, and a gentle boy wearing glasses were already waiting for them.

    As soon as Lu Yuan saw Qi Jiabao, she rushed over, "Baby!! I miss you so much!"

    Qi Jiabao glanced at Jiang Xuan, who was looking unhappy, and silently kept a little distance from Lu Yuan, saying, "Don't miss me, The two of us are doomed to fail."

    The location of the hotel Jiang Xuan chose was close to the river, and he could have a panoramic view of the night along both sides of the river at a glance.

    Not far away, a waiter in a white evening dress is playing the piano.

    The clear evening breeze in summer adds a sense of indifference to the open-air dining bar.

    Looking at the flickering lights of tall buildings on the other side, Lu Yuan couldn't help sighing: "The outside world is still wonderful."

    Qi Jiabao slapped Lu Yuan's paw away in disgust, "Why do you say that, and I hear you as if you are in prison!?"

    Lu Yuan glanced resentfully at Jiang Xuan, who was ordering, "Aren't you just in jail!? The National Day holiday is coming soon! Some people will give me a chance to go out! Even if I'm in jail, I can still do it every day." Go out and have a look at Jinger, let's get some air!"

    Jiang Xuan closed the menu expressionlessly, and took a sip of tea, "Prisoners have to work in prison, it's not as good as some people who sleep until noon and just wake up It's getting dark."

    Qi Jiabao: "......"

    In front of so many people, Lu Yuan was exposed by Jiang Xuan, and she glared fiercely at Jiang Xuan, "Young people should be more Sleep! When you get old, you won’t be able to sleep even if you want to sleep! That’s me, make up for the drowsiness in advance!”

    Qi Jiabao: “Then you are such a clever little ghost.”

    Hearing this, Jiang Xuan raised his eyebrows, “ I'm only one year older than you."

    Kan Lan watched the two quarreling with a smile, and silently dug out a small notebook and didn't know what to write down.

    Xie Yuan poked his head curiously and looked, "Brother Kan, what are you doing?"

    "Hey hey hey..." Kan Lan smiled obscenely, "Of course I'm remembering the weakness of Boss Jiang! "

    Xie Yuan: "???"

    Kan Lan gestured to Xie Yuan, "Come, come, put your ears close."

    Xie Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan and then at Kan Lan, and silently passed his head over.

    Kan Lan, "Boss Jiang, he must be a strict wife in the future."

    "Huh?" Xie Yuan looked at the bullied Lu Yuan, with disbelief written all over his face.

    "Hey, you don't understand this!"

    Kan Lan saw Xie Yuan so dazed, so she thought about talking to Xie Yuan, "This man..."

    Suddenly, Jiang Yao felt sad Glancing at Kan Lan, "You are so free, why don't you finish the task I gave you earlier?"

    Kan Lan patted Xie Yuan's shoulder vigorously, "Hi! Xie Yuan, what are you talking about? Talk! How could our boss be a strict wife!"