a deep breath to calm down, so as not to be mad at herself.

Standing at the top of the stairs, he glanced at Jiang Xuan, then at the angry Lu Yuan, feeling at a loss for a moment.

    Jiang Xuan was really angry when he saw someone, "Put it here, and when she is hungry, she will know to go downstairs." "...

    " The maid looked at Lu Yuan's back, Resigned to his fate, he put the snacks in the living room.

    Asen had just finished delivering Jiang Meng, and when he came back, he saw this scene and sighed.

    You can say that this future brother-in-law has a high EQ, but it doesn't look like what a man with a high EQ would do now.

    If you want to say that he is not tall, he can use a fake name to play around with the third lady of the Bai family in Haishi.

    Jiang Ling glanced at Asen, who had complicated eyes and expressions, and said coldly: "The biggest obstacle to chasing my sister is not me and my dad, it is more useful to spend more time on her than on us. "

    In her previous life, Jiang Meng was coaxed around by a little white face with sweet words, and finally committed suicide after being cheated. If it wasn't like this, she wouldn't have been sold by the Lin family's two bastards.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Xuan's eyes suddenly became sharp, and he hadn't paid attention to that side for a long time. He wondered if those two beasts were hooking up with Lin Shuyan now.     After listening to Jiang Xuan's words, Asen smiled shyly

    , "Then what, we will be a family in the future, so what's the matter."

It's not that he was blind to see his father and him, and now Jiang Meng didn't have that idea about him.

    At this point, Jiang Xuan actually developed a feeling of sympathy for Asen.

    So Jiang Xuan was silent for a second and said, "If I remember correctly, there should be a boy in her school who has been pestering her..."

    A Sen was only stunned for a second before realizing that it was the future My brother-in-law is reminding him, how to deal with rivals in love!

    "I'm going to guard her right now!"

    "???" Just as Jiang Xuan was about to say something else, he saw the man rushing out like the wind, but no one was there.

    Jiang Xuan, "..." This man simply forgot who paid him his salary!

    008: "..." It's not you anyway.

    Lu Yuanwo hadn't been in the room for ten minutes, but she was so hungry that she started screaming.

    Looking at the slightly open bedroom door, no one came up to bring her something to eat or drink.

    Lu Yuan was so angry that she had no choice but to drag herself downstairs.

    Jiang Xuan slowly raised his eyes, ignoring Lu Yuan.

    Lu, feel wronged, Yuan, "Xiangyou, I'm hungry..."

    Jiang, with a blank face, lingered, "If you are hungry, eat by yourself. Why do you want me?" "

    I want to eat your cooked noodles..."

    Jiang ling asked coldly with a straight face, "Why should I cook for you? Noodles?"

    "Because..." Lu Yuan rolled her eyes and said confidently, "Because you are my fiancé! What's wrong with you cooking a bowl of noodles for me?" "