Iizaka x (female)reader

Start from the beginning

"There, there, Saki, you know I mean no harm. You're the best girl I have."

"Can I have extra milk?"

As a gambler, F/n had an excellent poker face, never swayed by any gaze. But when it came to Saki and the sparkle in her eyes, she couldn't resist.

"How about a cookie with it?"

"Yay! You're the best!"

***

As F/n made her way to the gym, Iizaka ran out of class after her. She heard his voice and stopped by the side, waiting.

"If you're here for a rematch, wait until school's over. I have PE."

"No, I just wanted to know how you beat me earlier."

"I already told you I wouldn't say anything until you defeat me–!"

To her surprise, he pinned her against the wall. "Is this your new strategy to get answers?"

"Why are you so against telling me?"

She shrugged. "It's fun to get on your nerves."

He groaned, dropping his head on her shoulder. Hand on his head, she tousled his hair.

"It's not that bad."

"I just learned you've been a brat this whole time just to piss me off," he whined. "I don't know about you, but that's a hit to my ego."

"Sucks to suck," she replied, pocking his sides. He jerked away from her, hugging his arms around his waist.

"That was uncalled for!"

She simply winked and left. Iizaka's face lit up, fists clenched and ready for a taste of revenge.

"You and me! My house!"

Confirming the meeting with a wave, F/n jogged the rest of the way to PE. But as his next class started, Iizaka grew annoyed. He asked to use the bathroom. As the teacher turned their back, he picked up his bag and textbook, leaving the class. He texted F/n, who was already wandering in the halls. She read the message, smirking and texted Saki to bring her things. Saki found her a few minutes later with the requested items.

"Want me to take notes?"

"No need to take extras. I'll catch up later."

"Alright!" With a quick hug, she returned to class, and F/n joined Iizaka outside.

"Sorry I took so long."

"It's fine," he said, grabbing her hand. They went to his house, entering quietly in case his mother was home. Thankfully the place was empty. Perfect for Iizaka's plan to embarrass F/n forever.

"What game are we playing?" she asked, dropping her bag by his room door.

"Strip poker." To his surprise, F/n agreed.

"Though I have to warn you. I don't have many layers to spare."

Iizaka swallowed thickly, biting his lip. "That's fine."

He opened a small table at the center of the room, setting the cards and chips on top. "Ready?"

"I'm always ready," she sauntered, sitting across from him. Lollipop in her mouth, she let him shuffle the card. Many times he thought he'd cut his hands on the new deck. Her lips were glossy and red.

Maybe this is a bad idea.

***

It was a bad idea.

Left in nothing but his boxers, Iizaka couldn't keep much of a poker face. F/n, casually rolling her lollipop between her lips, was down to her skirt, (f/c) bra, knee-high socks and school tie. She was unbothered and prolonged the game to give the boy a chance. But her lack of clothing distracted him, and he couldn't think while staring at her. If he won the next hand, her skirt would come off next.

Do I want that? Of course, I do! But I'm so done if it happens!

"Iizaka? Are you alright?"

F/n had leaned over the table, exposing more than Iizaka knew she could.

"I'm fine!" he exclaimed, pushing her shoulders back. "Are you still okay with playing?"

"Yep! But I don't think we should. You'll be naked if I play my next hand."

"You're bluffing."

"Wanna bet? Winner takes all."

Whether he was a fool, in love or both, he accepted. And he froze.

"How!? I thought I had it!"

F/n laughed. "I told you."

Iizaka groaned as she pulled the chips to her side. "You can pay me later," she said. "Actually, I have a better idea for a payment."

"What is it?" he sighed, putting on his clothes.

"Your heart."

Iizaka stumbled in his pants and fell. F/n leaned on her elbow, school blouse on but open.

"So? What do you think? Think that's fair?"

"I can't tell if you're genuine or not."

"Nobuyoshi, please be my boyfriend."

The bluntness took him off guard. He blushed, nodding.

"Thanks, Nobuyoshi." She reclaimed her clothes and picked up her bag. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Wait! The blackjack game, tell me how you won."

"Oh, that. I counted. If you assign a numeric value of 0-3 to the cards, you can predict which ones remain in the deck."

"Isn't that cheating?"

"Only if you're caught," she winked. "By the way, you might want to shower. I think you're getting a little too hot."

He processed her words immediately and dove under the covers.

This is so embarrassing!

F/n slipped on her shoes and hummed as she went home. She received a call from Saki on the way.

"Terushima is asking where Iizaka is."

"Home with a boner."

"You didn't!"

"Nope, but I don't think he'll play strip poker with me anytime soon."

As Saki cackled on the line, F/n thought back to Iizaka's flustered face as he removed his clothes. She could've won without stripping off anything, but she thought it would be more fun to play while Iizaka was frazzled.

And boy, was she right. The blush on his face, the stammer in her voice, the look in his eyes when she removed her top, it was more thrilling than the game.

I can't wait to see that face again.