Part 2: 12

21:
Spider: Shit, this is getting annoying. No link today for either of us. The Sully's called for us to come to the village for a meeting. The chief and others were talking about the final transition. Only another week.
Grey: Can we stop this? It's getting so annoying. You're starting to sound more and more like Lo'ak every day, babe.
He's signing off.

22:
Grey: I don't even know what to say. Spider is outside with Lo'ak and Tuk, they are trying to keep Tuk away from the bodies. She's tried for days to fix Spider's hair, they just won't let her. He should be coming in soon, but I should get to bed.
This is Grey Cadman.

23:
Lo'ak: What's up! This is Lo'ak and Spider, that's Grey. How do I talk to this thing?

Grey: Just talk!

Lo'ak: Got it. So, today I saw Spider and Grey swimming with the Ilu, and Grey looked so funny!
Spider: Lo'ak!
Lo'ak: She said talk! Grey was all distorted in the water, and I wish I had this camera to show her. Do you hear her, right now? She's so mad. Shit! Gotta go.

29:
Grey:
I cannot believe I have forgot to log for these 6 days. There is nothing even to say. I don't even know where Spider is, he has been so distant for the last few days...

I hope he isn't having second thoughts about this.

30:
Spider: Today is the last day, Grey. Tomorrow night we will finally be together.
She can't hear me, that pillow over her head.
Finally, I will be able to give her the life she wanted. A real family, not a fake one the Earth told her she had.
Much sleep needed, gotta go!

     ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Are you finally ready? We must call Lo'ak inside to carry our bodies." Spider said, walking over to my sat position in front of the chair. His hands wrapped around my shoulder, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I am! Let me finish this. This is Grey, and Spider. For the las time together in these bodies, the communion with Eywa is tonight. Goodbye." I smiled, clicking the camera off for the very last time.

"Perfect. It's almost eclipse, we should be starting any minute." Spider laughed, spinning the chair around to pick me up. His hands rested under my legs, and on my back. My arms wrapped around the back of his neck, laughing in happiness.

"Hey! Spider, Grey! They're ready." Lo'ak yelled from the outside of the lab. His large hands knocked onto the door, shaking my body to the core. Nerves racked my brain, twisting between Spider and I.

"Coming!" I yelled, catching my footing along the floor.
I ran to the door, sliding on a mask before undoing the latches.
Spider followed behind me as I jumped into Lo'aks arms, screaming with excitement.

"I can't believe it's happening." Lo'ak smiled, placing a hand on my head as he hugged me.
"I know. I was thinking when I first met you, you wanted to kill me and now... you're like my brother. It's all so crazy." I remembered, closing my eyes against Lo'aks chest.

"Not too much on my girl now, bro." Spider laughed, hugging me from behind.
"Right. The bodies are already at the tree, guys. All that's left is... you  guys." Lo'ak whispered, breaking the group hug.
My heart beat on my chest, urging to break out.