Part 2: 4

"Alright, we should be going to bed. We have to be up early, we're about 10 clicks out so... it's kind of a long ride." Spider said,  moving the woven bed around as he climbed it.

"10 clicks? You sound just like them." I laughed, walking over to the bed and looking down at him.
"Well... yeah. Come on, stop talking. Lay next to me." He said, opening his arms to me. I smiled, smoothing down the roughness of my top and climbing carefully in.
"If it's bothering you, just take it off." Spider suddenly said, watching me fidget with my top.

"You'd love that." I laughed, nuzzling myself into his chest. His arm wrapped around my shoulder, my head laying on his chest. I curled my legs over his like a baby, feeling the warmth of his skin.
"I would, you're right." He smiled. I rubbed my hands on his stomach, drawing circles.

"So, make it even." He said, watching me touch each freckle covering his chest.

"You're such a boy. What's in it for me, monkey?" I said, poking at his mask.
He smiled, taking his free hand and grabbing mine. He held it between his fingers, rubbing it against his skin.
"Well... I can make your night." He said, holding my arm now.

"Right." I laughed, pulling my arm away. I pushed myself up, laying my entire body over his. Sighing, I hugged him, putting my arms under his back. He jumped, sitting up.

"Hey, pretty." He smiled, positioning me more comfortably on his lap. His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me in for a hug.
My head rested on his shoulder, squeezing him tighter.
"Hello." I sighed, smiling with my eyes closed. I felt the beat of his heart against mine, matching perfectly.

Spider's hands ran up and down my back, touching every freckle on my arms and shoulders. I felt his eyes watching. Watching every move his hands made, almost mesmerized.
We sat, listening to each other. Breathing and feeling.

"Grey?" Spider said, stopping his hands on my collarbones. He pulled back, looking to me with dark eyes. Those brown eyes I haven't seen in time.
"What is it?" I said, placing my hands on my hair, moving it.
"Nothing." He smiled, looking down at my lips.

"Don't play this game again, Spider." I groaned, throwing my head back and going limp. He caught my body, laying be down on the hammock. He stayed hovering, arms on either side of my head, smiling.
"What game?" He teased, leaning on one elbow and laying his body on mine. He rested his chin on my chest, watching me.

I stared up to the ceiling, trying to avoid him.

"Fine, fine. We'll go to bed." He laughed, scooting back to the other side of the hammock and plopping himself down.
I sat up, seeing him lay there with his eyes closed.
"No! Hey, wake up." I complained, scrambling to my knees and getting back to the other side.

"Sleep, Grey." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me in front of him. My back rested against his chest, his arm wrapped around my waist.
I put my head back, laying it on his shoulder.

"Not tired?" He said, rubbing his hands up and down my stomach.
"Not really. I wish we didn't have to wear these stupid things." I said, picking at the strap on my mask. The strap loosened and I quickly pulled it back to the clasp.

"Trust me, I know. It's been hard for me too." Spider whispered, creeping his hand back over my waist to grab the edge of the small animal fur blanket. He pulled it over us, covering our bodies barely.
"How has it been hard for you? Haven't you been doing this for years?" I joked, turning to him and tapping on his mask.

His eyes opened, smiling softly at me before closing them again.

"Other things. Like I can't kiss my girlfriend." He said, moaning with a sigh as he stretched his arms.
"Oh, right. I promise, once we get into the lab I'm all yours." I laughed, closing my eyes finally.

"Sounds like heaven." Spider said, throwing his arm over my back, leaning against me.

The night's sleep would be restless, waiting for the moment I can finally love him for the way we have always wanted.
Love him fully, truly.

    ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Ew, Look at them. They're like leeches stuck together." Lo'ak whispered, waking me from my sleep. His body leaned over me, yellow eyes wide in my face.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, jumping away from Spider and sitting up.
"What the fuck!" I laughed, realizing it was Lo'ak.

"I tried to tell him to back up. He's like a fish when he does that, big eyes." Kiri said, sitting behind Lo'ak dusting out the fire.
"No kidding. Bro, your eyes were like huge." I said, feeling Spider pulling on my arm.

"Grey, lay down. I told you we need rest." He moaned, trying to pull me back down.

Sighing, Lo'ak stood from his kneeling position and put his hands on his hips. He looked around, taking in the room.
"Well, I'll leave you to that. I'm outside on the Ikran with Dad." Lo'ak said, tossing his ponytail. He turned on his heel, walking to the door.

"Who is that?" Spider groaned, starting to whine like a child.

"Lo'ak and Kiri. It's time, you monkey." I laughed, pulling a piece of his hair. He swatted my hand, sitting up to the empty room.
"They're not even here, Grey. But fine." He sighed. His hands repositioned his mask, itching the skin around it.

"Come on!" I said, getting out of the bed quickly. I turned back to him, scoffing. My hands grabbed his arms, pulling him out of balance to come with me.

He stumbled for a few steps, smoothing out his hair and clothing.

"You're lucky, I love you." He complained, walking behind me as I slipped down the small woven paths. I made my way quickly to the beach, feeling the bouncy floor speeding my steps.

"Oh, wow! Good morning, Jake." I said, looking up at the Ikran.
Blue and yellow, green and white. Many colors, sounds and sights to see once again.

"Excited? Where's your Spider?" Jake said, offering me a side hug. His arms squeezed my back, shaking me a bit.
"My Spider is coming, he's back there." I said, sliding my hand off of his back.

I let my eyes take me to the Ikran, sliding my hands over their tough scale-like skin.
Excitement took over my body, smiling like a child. I could not wait to have my own Ikran, my own Ilu and Na'vi life. It was so rich in happiness and pure love.

AN: back again🤭 I just got back to work so ew lmk if there is a noticeable typo bc I wrote this on the bus again...

How did you like this chapter? Im so excited GUYS FINALLY SMUT WILL BE TM TM TM TM TM TOMOROWWWWWWWW
YESSSS!!!! AHHH YAY

let me know how you guys are feeling so far 😈😈

Love you all! -A.❤️