32

Silence crept throughout the ship. Only the breath of my own worry was to be heard. Many team members had escaped the room, they were preparing subs down below. We flew over the water, spraying cast in ever direction. White clouds of mist fogged the windows, shielding the sun.

The day was hot, beautiful shining rays bouncing off of the waters edges. Only in the glimpses I caught of it, flying over the sea.

I was left alone in the main room with Spider's sleeping body.

I sat on a cold metal chair to the left of him, looking out to the ocean. I felt the breath out of his nose flowing in all directions. I did not mean to watch him then, but for the first time he looked peaceful. When he was with me there was always something waiting to interrupt us and our happiness. It warmed my heart to see him at peace.

Laying my head on the back of the chair, I let my face turn to him. My eyes drifted back into my mind, my thoughts. I felt the dizziness of sleep punching me in the gut, luring me. With the boy I called home on my mind, I accepted the sleep, drifting quietly.

*DREAM*

"Woah! Get out, bro. I'm Lo'ak, nice to meet you." A tall blue man laughed coyly. His hands connected with Spider, pulling him into a side hug and releasing him. He stared to me.

Something was different here.

"Lo'ak, this is Grey." Another blue man spoke, putting his hand on the small of my back. A hand of 4 fingers, like mine.

But I was not human.

"Hello, brother." I smiled, feeling the warmth of the hand on my back.

"Wassup, Grey." Lo'ak chuckled. He offered his hand to me, similar to what boys do on Earth. But this was not Earth. I took my hand in his grip with a certain handshake.

"That's Neteyam, Tuk and Kiri." The other blue man said. He had no face.
My ears pricked to him, picking up on his breathing. I felt the brunt of my eyes as I turned my head to him finally.

Spider.

"Oh, yeah. They're gonna love your girl, Spider." Lo'ak responded with a wink in my direction. I felt a smile creep over my dry lips as he motioned for us both to follow.

"Yo Sully's!" Spider yelled, taking a running steps to the other perfectly sculpted Na'vi. Almost identical, two boys stood in front of me, two girls on their right.

"Lo'ak, please. Your ass needs better vocabulary." The other boy said.

I watched as they bumped fists and fixed their clothing simultaneously.

"You must be Neteyam. It's Grey." I smiled politely. My hand offered itself to the tall boy. His eyes were yellow like the sun. And piercing.

"Oh, yes. How could I not see the mate of my second brother." Neteyam rang with a thick accent. He took my hand, placing his free hand on my upper arm.

"Bro..." Spider laughed, rolling his eyes as Neteyam's eyes lingered in connection with mine.

"Kiri, Tuk." Neteyam announced with a wave of his hand. Two beautiful girls stood to his side.

"Grey!" The other girl smiled. Her voice sounded familiar against my ears. She embraced my body in a soft hug, like clouds. I felt her breath and body ringing with peace.