Part 2: 3

"Lo'ak! There you are." Tsireya smiles, skipping to Lo'ak and planting a small kiss on his cheek. As her lips pulled away, his face turned red.
"Oh! Lo'ak and Tsireya!" Tuk yelled, hugging them together.

"Obviously." Kiri laughed, putting her arm around Spider's shoulders.

"Hello, Tuk. How did you guys go?" I asked, waving to Tuk with both hands. She let go of her brother's body, running to me next. She was as tall as I, hugging me in a tight embrace.
"Hello! Spider was talking about you." She whispered, putting her hand to my ear and cupping it.

"Oh, really?" I said, smiling against her hand.

"Yes, he was." Kiri laughs, pushing Spider towards me. He smiled, scratching his head. His shoulders shrugged, placing a free hand on Tuk.
"Tuk, why don't you go find Ao'nung and Rotxo outside the hut, they are over there." Spider pointed, pushing Tuk slightly.

"Okay." She said, pouting a little.

"So, you guys ready? We're going back to the forest tomorrow, Grey and Spider need to clear out the lab." Lo'ak spoke, putting his arm around Tsireya. I noticed her smile pulling at her face, beaming in her eyes.

"Hell, yeah." Spider whooped, offering me a high-five. Our hands came together, holding each other.

"Hell, yeah." I repeated, smiling to him.

"Then we better get back to talk to Dad." Lo'ak said, smacking Spider on the back from a distance. The two of the scuffled, swatting at each other with their hands. This seemed to be an frequent occurrence.

"Well, you must go." Tsireya says, grabbing Lo'aks arms away from Spider. I learned not to interfere.
"Right. Sorry, Tsireya." Lo'ak smiled. He turned to her and placed a kiss on her cheek, watching her smile against his lips.

"Look." I pointed. Spider stood closely behind me, putting his head on my shoulder.
"Just like I told him." Spider laughed, putting his hands around my waist. I felt our smiles together. Perhaps it was really was this intoxicating to watch two beings in love. They pulled away from each other, staring deep with longing eyes. Glowing eyes.

"Come on." Lo'ak said, leaving Tsireya back on the sand, not wanting to turn his gaze away from her.

"You got it, bro." Spider laughed, steering himself around me. His hands placed on my waist, moving himself.
He walked with Lo'ak and I, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

                           ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The three of us now sat in the hut belonging to Spider and Grey. Spider and I warmed a fire for the night while Lo'ak poked around our things.

"Could you hand me that flint?" I said to Spider, pointing at the rock on the ground.
"Got ya'." Spider said, keeping his eyes on the wood.

I sparked the rock against my knife, creating embers of fire on the wood. You pick up a few things in the forest. The wood caught fire, warming the room instantly. I felt the heat spread across my legs and up my body.
"That feels so great." I smiled, rubbing my sore muscles. Cutting fruit from Pandora was not for the weak, it was tough. The fruits were fleshy with many seeds.

"Let me help." Spider smiled, scooting himself over with eager movements. He sat behind me, massaging my back with his hands.

"You guys are something else. Get me in there too." Lo'ak giggled. He dropped the tools he was inspecting and sat himself between us.
"Lo'ak!" Spider and I groaned, moving ourselves out of his way. His body took over twice as much space as ours, crowding.