39

"Marked. We need you upstairs, they've got eyes on the tulkun, remember?" Ian waved to Spider and I as he tied off the raft.

"Yeah, yeah." His eyes rolled as he agreed. Spider spoke with a tone of annoyance, walking away from us both.
The large stairs carried us to the main room. There the team was scurrying through the base, loading weapons and preparing boats. The green flicker of a tulkun raged on the sonar map, he moved quickly away from us.

"Shit. I hope this isn't one of Jake's" I whispered very quietly to Spider. His head leaned into mine as I finished speaking, and he looked to me with widened eyes.

"Let's go check it out." His voice rang as a whisper back into my ears. His body ran in-front of me, out to the dock where they placed the binoculars.

Approaching his father, the colonel spoke up at the sight of us.

"So you called in a village full of kids, but failed to mention they were Sully's? You're in deep shit, girl." The colonel yelled. His voice boomed over the ships flying out into the water.
"What?" Spider questioned, looking into the binoculars.

In the distance, defending tulkun, the Sully kids. Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri, followed by Metkayina Na'vi I have yet to meet.
"Let's roll. Not you two." He ordered, placing his finger on the railing signal us to stay put.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

"How do they find out everything?" I yelled, slamming my hands down on the railing in anger. Shocked expression on his face, Spider stared at my fit of rage.

"Those dickheads can't leave a man and his family alone? What did the children do? Seriously, I'm fucking going crazy!"
My voice cracked under the pressure of the oxygen dropping in my mask. My haste of fit, I had forgotten to breathe. Sighing, the pressure leveled itself to normal readings.

"They don't want the kids, they're using them. Like they used you to find me." Spider said, leaning against the railing and looking out to the water.

"Of course." I felt the need to scream into the faces of these men. The tricked everyone, used them and threw them to the side.

"Shit! Grey, get out of the way. What are you doing?!" Spider yelled out of the blue. His body tackled mine to the ground with a thudding roll. Hitting my previous spot, a spear.

"Oh fuck." I said, scrambling out of his arms and standing to the spear.
"They're here."

Finding the strength to steady my eyes, a clan of flying animals became around the corner. I could hear the cries of their people, ready to attack.
The ships had stopped, the kids and the tulkun nowhere to be found. Subs under the water, guns loaded and aimed.

"We have to go in." Spider breathed through his words. I felt the warmth of his fingers pressing into my back, steering me out of my trance. He pushed me to the stairs, leading me behind him with quick steps. Shallow breathing fell in my lungs as I mentally prepared myself for this. This was war.

    ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Spider..." my hands grabbed as his body, watching the net flying in front of me. The colonel has scooped up the smallest child, along with another girl. I felt the wind of his body turning to me, everyone in the room watching the flailing kids in the net.

"Go." He whispered in a low voice.
My body followed his words, quickly dodging many delirious crew members. My hands grabbed a mask, stopping by the door.

"Spider!" I yelled, tossing him the mask as he shot through the room. The crew grabbed at him, failing to capture him as he pushed them to the ground.
"Go, go, go!" He screamed to me, clicking on the mask our footsteps echoed down the hollow stairs.

"Grab her! Get him!" The crew members shouted as their fat bodies tried to keep up pace. Jumping over railings, down stairs and over small buckets parked in the halls, we finally reached the outside.

"Put the weapons down!" The Avatars held three kids to the floor, stomping on their backs.

"Hey stop! What are you doing?" Spider screamed, blocking me from the path as I caught to him. His arm rested against my chest as we stood watching this terror.

"Stop, don't hurt them!" I yelled.
Our bodies now braced against the arms and weapons of ship leaders, holding us from the children. There was the fire again, but not in the familiar way I once knew it. It was angering the inside of me, scaring me.

"Bro, you okay?" Spider finally said, giving into the resistance of the men.
He spoke clearly to the Na'vi boy on the floor, similar to his brother Neteyam.

"Lo'ak?" I said, trying to push away from the heating gripsof the men.

"Yeah, great cuz. Never better. Who's the girl?" Lo'ak smiled, held against the floor by two vicious men. My head shook at his actions, watching him struggle against the concrete.

"Grey." I spoke, shaking my head cockily.

The colonel emerged again, this time from his Ikran. His hand swatted away the bond, fuming and walking towards the children on the ground.
"Get back to the bridge." He pointed. The men holding Spider and I pushed against our bodies with their heavy arms, steering us away.

"Dickheads. They're kids!" I yelled, trying to turn my head from the steering of the men.
"I'm going! We're going!" Spider yelled, throwing his arms out of their hands and swatting their grip off of my body.
"Asshole." He yelled, steering my body now with his hand on my back.

"We have to do something, Spider." I bargained. Anything but watch these innocent children die for the money.
"We will. They are my family, we will." He answered, pushing me harder as we got to the stairs.

    ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"They're calling him in? No! Shit!" I screamed again. My voice strained from the shrill voice of my pain and fear.
My hands banged against the glass of the main room, watching as a familiar body floated toward the ship.

"He'll do anything for them." Spider said, trying to calm me with a hand on my shoulder. I moved my back, letting his hand fall as I stood.

"They should not do this. These evil men should be dead, not him! This is not the balance! Have they learned nothing!" I shouted to him, throwing my hands in the air and resting them on my head.

"Fuck, you're right. But we can't fight them. We can't do that on our own! Look at us!" Spider yelled back, motioning to our bodies.

"Forget it! You won't do anything, but I will." I calmed my voice, lowering an octave. My tone became sharp and serious, throwing these words to him.
"Don't you remember what you said? The weak will perish, to the strong will survive. We are strong, please don't give up!" I said, my voice raising again.

"What possibly could happen!"
He yelled.

And with that, a shadow crept across our faces, darkening the horizon.
"Fuck me. The tulkun!" I laughed.

Moments before connection with the ship. Moments before hell broke loose.
Though we promised to run through it together, it was in full view now. The moment that tulkun lands to the ship, it has begun.

AN: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE THE WAR CHAPTER IN THEIR POV HELP

I'm trying guys 😔😔

How was this? Let me know!!!

Much love to all of my readers, buckle up because I have no idea what's happening 🙂

-A.❤️