5

"Shit, shit, shit!" I whispered to myself as o saw the large blue Na'vi creeping towards me.

His bow rested on his back, and his hand cupping the knife on his side.

"Lo'ak. It's a most eclipse. Just leave it!" A girl yelled, she must have been older. Her voice was deep and calm. She almost sounded familiar...

Growling, the boy Lo'ak, turned back to the group and continued. He dropped his hand from his knife and nudged the human boy as they smiled. He led them down the root and into the bushes.
Now was my chance to follow them.

Eclipse? That's like sunset? I thought to myself.

My team will be arriving soon.
Although I have been spared twice now, once by the creature and another by this boy, my fate would not be the same forever.

I was bound to be in trouble soon.

As the boys nudged and fought each other playfully, they moved down into a large area of space. Plants surrounded it.
It was almost like they were afraid the way their moods switched when they crept upon it.

Hiding behind them in my own bush, they halted. Looking through a plant the smallest girl spoke up for the first time.

"Look." She whispered, pointing to a large figure in the background.

"Avatars." The human boy whispered back, looking to Lo'ak and pursing his lips.

"We are never supposed to come here. Dad is going to ground you..." she whispered to the larger boy.
He shushed her and turns his head.
I could see his yellow eyes from this angle, they were piercing. Determined.

"Dad?" I said to myself.
They were just normal kids, right?
But why would they be forbidden here?
I thought to myself for a few moments before hearing the Na'vi speak again.

"Bro, we have got to check this out. Let's go." The blue boy said.
As they crept up to the large figures, it finally hit me.

My team.
They had come to me through the tracker in my mask, but why were they so far away? Was there something they had to do first?

As the human boy and Lo'ak left my sight I watched as the girls stayed back.
I treaded lightly in the bushes behind them, following the boys.
I needed to know what they were up to.
Why are they following my team?

As they walked with bent knees and hands on bows, they slowly made it to the edge of the bushes. Their faces were very serious.
I could hear the breathing of the boy in the mask... could he hear mine?

Their rustling stopped as I observed them from a few feet behind.
They had eyes on my team entering a small building covered in leaves and vines.

Plants grew around it with time, and it was sunk into the dirt.

Cracking and breaking noises came from inside as they trashed the room.
My heart pounded in my chest as I did not know what was going to happen. A voice quickly snapped me out of my thoughts, though.

"Bro. That's where your dad and my dad... fought." They whispered.
The human boy's... Father?

His dad? How many humans were on this planet?

"That's your dad's actual suit!" The blue boy said with a smile. He looked to his friend and back to the wreckage.

"Holy shit." The human boy smirked at the Na'vi.