Part 2: 2

"Tsireya! They're here, we can start now. Maybe... introduce yourselves." Lo'ak smiled, trying to act cool in front of his friends.
"Skxawng. He's really a soft guy, don't let him deceive you." Spider laughed, sitting down into the sand and offering me a place between his legs.

"I'm Spider, this is Grey." He said, rubbing his hands on my arms, pressing his chest into my back.
"I am not mute, you! I'm Grey, Spider's... girlfriend. I am staying here with you all, we wait for Avatar bodies." I smile, watching as each member of the group smiled to us.

"That is Neteyam's band, you knew him?" A pale blue man asked, pointing to my arm.

"Yes, barely. He was just amazing." I smile, offering my nod to the boy.
"I am Rotxo, this is Ao'nung." He smiled, nodding his head to me in affirmation.

"Hello, Grey. You are partner of the monkey boy?" The other blue boy says, Ao'nung.
He looked to us with his eyes wide, tilting his head slightly forward.
"Yes, I suppose." Spider smiled. He put his head on my shoulder, staring Ao'nung down.

"Well, I am Tuk! This is my big sister Kiri!" The little blue girl said, handing me her sister's hand.
"Hello, Tuk, Kiri." I laughed, placing my hand on Tuk's head and holding her sisters grip.
"Alright! We get it." Lo'ak complained. His eyes rolled before he turned back to Tsireya.

"Quiet!" Tsireya said, shaking her head to Lo'ak and rolling her eyes.
"I'm sorry." Lo'ak pouted, crossing his arms and sneering to Spider and I.
In a small moment of embarrassment from the group, we all waited for the next person to speak up.

"Why don't we all just move on, sister? Muzzle your puppy and we can continue, yes?" Ao'nung laughed, breaking the silence. He put his hand on Lo'aks head and ruffles his braids from his ponytail. Of course, this brought a reaction from him and they began to sway at each other like flies.

"Is Lo'ak always like this?" I whispered to Spider, leaning my head back to his face.

"He is." He laughed, poking me in the side.
"You guys are in love!" Tuk yelled, pointing us out to the group.

Everyone watched with laughs as Tuk continued to point out different things about everyone on the group, starting with Ao'nung.
"Ao'nung is mad at Lo'ak because Lo'ak likes Tsireya-" she started before Kiri covered her mouth.

"That's enough, sister. Rotxo will you come with us we have a-lot to learn." Kiri said, fixing the pouch on her chest and standing up.
Rotxo followed, holding Tuk by the hand as they swung her between them.

"Go with her, talk to your friend." I said to Spider, pushing him back from his hands around my waist.
He smiled, rubbing his hands on my shoulders, he turned to Ao'nung and Tsireya before leaving.

"Tsireya, Ao'nung. Would you take Tuk? I need to talk to Kiri." He said, waving them on.

"Yeah, I'll take Grey. Gotta ask her a lot of questions. And I can teach her myself." Lo'ak laughed, smacking Ao'nung on the back. He gloated his skills, showing Ao'nung with his hands.
"Oh yeah, look at that! Fish lips." He teased.

"Stay safe, Lo'ak. Don't kill the girl." Tsireya said, placing a hand over Lo'aks to urge him to stop teasing her brother.
"Of course, Tsireya. Let's go Grey."

      ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"So, you got that?" Lo'ak smiled, laughing against the fruit he took a bite of.

"I think so. But I don't want to do this anymore." I frowned, laying back down into the sand. I threw my arms out and picked up handfuls of sand, seeping it out of my fingers.
"Right, you can't eat it." Lo'ak said, tossing the fruit towards me. It landed in the sand on my right, sliding off of my arm.
The slimy feeling stuck to the sand, triggering something inside of me.

"Ew! Stop!" I said, trying to wipe the fruit from my arm and unsticking the sand.

"You're right. I'll stop..." Lo'ak smiled, placing his hands in the air as surrender.
They lasted there for a few seconds before he moved in a flash.
"Stop being nice!" He laughed, throwing another piece of sand covered fruit. It landed into my hair, sliding on my mask.

Sitting in defeat, I shrugged my shoulders.
"You win." I pouted, digging in the sand with my fingers.

"Yeah, you might wanna wash that off... you look rough. Your mate might not like that. Oh sorry, boyfriend." He said, tossing more sand against my legs that stuck to the fruit.
"Right, Lo'ak." I rolled my eyes.
I took myself to the edge of the waves, splashing the water down my legs to rinse the sticky fruit off. I kept quiet to myself, waiting for his apology.

"Hey! So..." Lo'ak yelled, picking up each fruit piece from the sand. I heard his footsteps squeak against the sand as he came to the water, throwing them into the ocean.
"I never asked you what happened with Spider." He said, rising off his hands and sitting on the shore, legs in the water.

"Are you asking me how we met? You were there skxawng." I said, playfully splashing through the water with my feet, sitting next to him.
"No. I'm asking what happened between you. And what they did to you guys." He said, becoming serious. I noticed his eyes dilating and his ears flattening slowly.
Thinking for a moment, I decided that they must know everything. To trust fully.

"I guess after Jake took you guys from the guys we were the only kids left together. We were just friends for a while, but there was one day we were swimming and I just knew it. You know?" I said, smiling at the tender memory. I could still feel the water that day.

"Yeah, I do know. What happened after that? What did he do to... you know, make you feel special." He smiled, putting his head down to his chest.

"We swam, he taught me things about your home. He showed me things special to him. Why do you ask?" I replied, putting my hands between my legs and clasping them.
"Tsireya, I don't know where to go now. There was a moment a while ago, I wanted to kiss her but I just couldn't." Lo'ak said, blushing at the thought of his love.

"You don't have to kiss her to show her you love her. Is it hard? Yes, but just imagine the buildup, bro. One day it will be great, it just takes time." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I guess. Wait. So that means... ew! You and Spider? No way!" He said, scooting away from my touch and dry heaving playfully.

"No! We haven't been there, yet. Too many distractions, bro. And it's risky, we can't have a mini me running around, just yet." I laughed, scooting closer to Lo'ak.

"I get it, Grey." He smiled, scratching his head.

I watched as he looked out to the water, thinking about what to say next. The silence with us was comfortable, like I've known him forever.

"How about we go back tomorrow? You sound like you miss it. The bodies are waiting now." Lo'ak suggested.

"That would be so great. Thank you!" I smiled, throwing my hands around Lo'ak and embracing him.
He hesitated like he has never felt this feeling before, he did not know what to do with his hands.

"What's wrong?" I said, pulling away.
I noticed his face searching mine with wondering eyes.

"I don't get a lot of hugs." He smiled awkwardly. I felt his hands placed on my back, trying to pull me in again.
"Well, expect it more. Like siblings." I smiled, hugging him tighter

"Thank you." He whispered.

AN: SENSITIVE LO'AK SENSITIVE LO'AK SENSITIVE LO'AK

what did you think of Grey's first real interaction with the Sully family? I think it's so cute 🤭🤭

Tell me what you think❤️

Much love, guys :)