40

"Shit! We've got to get down there!"
His voice echoed into the back of my mind. Shoving, screaming and shaking came from around the ship's inside. Many team members rushing to fight the tulkun laying aboard.

"Go!" I said, pushing him through the crowd. Many men grabbed at me feet, holding me with the ship that's facing the rocks. Heading towards them. Fast.

"Shit!" Just go!" I screamed to him again.

There he grabbed a life vest, trying to escape the room before we hit the rocks. Just as the last buckle clicked, it was like flying. The ship hit the rocks, slicing through the bottom of the boat and soaring into the air.

"Fuck! Get them to a life boat now. Grab the boy." A man said, holding me by the neck and looking for Spider.

"Bitch! Let go." I shouted to him through strained breathing.
"Grey! Just calm down." I heard, looking behind me. Spider stood in the grips of at least 5 men, walking towards the door.
"It's not worth it right now." He finished.

                           ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Check your mask. Make sure it's tight!" A large man screamed into my face, placing his hands on Spider and I's mask.
"I'm good, dumbass. Grey?" Spider said, shoving away the man's arm. Hard.

"I'm good." I replied, nodding my head once.

"Let's go. Don't slack!" The man yelled to me. His face turned hard as I pursed my lips to his words. All around they were angered, scared. The tulkun had ruined one ship, blasted the other onto rocks. We were all in danger, there was nobody to save us now.

As we walked through a small corridor, clicking sounded behind the beats of my footsteps. It came from above.
In a flash, a blue light knocked down two men.

"Bro!" Spider said, jumping back at the flash of blue. Their knifes stabbed into many other men, releasing me from their grip. Spider took his initiative and ripped the mask off of one, punching him directly in the throat.

There I stood, in complete shock of the sight of these children saving me.

"Shit! Sully's?" I said, watching the mumbling men laying in the corridor.

"Hell yeah." Neteyam said, placing a hand on my head and nodding. There was a moment of silence between us all.
As one men staggered to his feet, Lo'ak grabbed his gun and fired back. The silence rained with echoing gunshots and the sounds of blood spattering on the floor.

Red, red floors.

"Come on, bro. Let's go." Neteyam said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"Grey! You okay?" Spider said, turning to me as he led the group through the ship. His body was specked in blood, and his knuckles were swollen and busted open.
"I'm okay." I said, purely shocked.

"This way!" Spider said, jumping down a flight of stairs and landing with a thud. Dead bodies scattered the floor as I quickly stepped down the stairs, holding my mask as it began to bounce around. Unusual.

"Oh shit, my band." Neteyam spoke, searching around his body for a small band, similar to his brother arm.
"Dammit, bro! We can't go back. Sorry." Lo'ak said, throwing his arms up in defeat and looking to his brother. Neteyams face sunk. Down into the floor his eyes stared into the metal.

"No. We've got a little time. I'll go. You guys get out." I told them. I held my hands into their conversation, stopping their arguments.
"This band means a lot to me, Grey. Let me come with you." Neteyam spoke in a deep whisper. I nodded my head once to him, watching Spider signal Lo'ak to a small hiding place.