2

"Is she going to take this well? You saw what happened- She's up. I need 2 more members here now! Someone? Hello?" The woman called angrily as I came back into the light.

I was sat in a bright room strapped into a weighted chair, the woman was floating next to me.

Oh, right. Space.

I still couldn't believe what I had seen moments before. Moments or hours. I didn't know how long I'd been out.

"What." I said blankly with my eyes squinting.

Just as I was able to fully comprehend what I was feeling and where I thought I was, 2 more people holding onto walls came into the room. It was crowded with a few lab members staring me down.
My right elbow ached as I shuffled in the chair. The gravity didn't seem to be horrible here, I don't even know how I am not in the air.

"What." I repeated, looking at the two very large human men now floating with the woman.

"You fainted. We know what you saw and we're here to tell you." A man said to me with a tender look. Finally someone who shows a slight interest about the way I am feeling.

"Okay?" I say as my head starts to ache more from my fall.

"We have you here, on this ship." The woman said, looking to the others for reassurance. The men nodded and she continued.

"We're taking you to a planet called Pandora. This is like Earth, but everything here is out to get you. We need you on our side to find someone. Someone special. His name is Jake Sully." The woman's voice deepened with this name.

Looking around at everyone staring at me felt like Hell on Earth. Well, I'm not on Earth anymore.

"What?" Is all I could manage to say.
"So why have I been held here? What was the point of that?" I questioned with anger rising in my voice.

"We needed you to be transported. Now, I'm going to let you out of this contraption here, but you need to follow direct orders." The woman says seriously tilting her head down to look at me harder.

I said nothing to her, but raised my eyebrows in agreement.

"The gravity will take hold of you, watch carefully and you will be fine." The man to her left spoke loudly as he turned to exit the room.

He was holding parts of the silver lining in the walls.

It's just like a movie, right? You'll be good, Grey. I thought to myself as the woman un-clipped my legs and arms. I began to feel weightlessness taking over my body.

"What the.." I gasped as I floated into the air next to the woman. She smiled as she watched me observing my surroundings.

"Now, Grey.. we can't have you fainting again. Follow us, we have your first order." The woman finally said after I had a hold of the wall.

"Um, no. First your going to tell me exactly what I saw." I demanded as I pushed my hair down from my face.

Sighing the woman looked at the man next to her with pursed lips. He shrugged and looked back at me.

"Those things you saw, were not just things. They are Na'vi, a humanoid species that populate Pandora. We've created these.. copies of people who died before to complete a mission. We need them to find a man. We just needed something more and that's where you come in. If you panic, if you scream, shout, rage- you will be sedated and sent right back to where you came from. You won't leave that room again until we descend into Pandora. Do you hear me?" The woman said this surprisingly calm.