„I'd looove waffles." He nodded. „I'll help you." He was already standing up.

„You my dear are still on bedrest, remember? You stay here." I gently pushed him back down again.

„I hate this." He sighed.

„You know, you can still get some sleep until the boys get here tonight, so you won't be that tired later." I suggested.

„Makes sense, but first breakfast." He smiled, cheekily and I rolled my eyes as I headed to the kitchen, serving us both some fresh and warm waffles a little while later.

I stood up from the couch to get something to drink for us as I kind of felt pretty shaky, my legs and hands trembling while everything kind of started to spin. I shook my head, closing my eyes as I stumbled a bit,  but it didn't really help.

„Hey are you okay?" Harry got up, holding onto my arms and guided me down onto the couch again before he sat down next to me again.

„No idea, suddenly my whole body started trembling and I started to feel kind of dizzy." I showed him my hands and he took them in his, running his thumbs over the back of them.

Harry frowned, looking up into my eyes, thinking for a minute. „Did you take your meds?"

I thought about it for s second then shook my head. „No."

„Yesterday?" He asked.

„Shit, no I forgot." I rubbed my face.

„Babe, you can't forget them." He pressed a kiss on my hand. „Your immune system needs them or you're out of energy."

„I know, fuck. I usually don't forget to take them ever." I sighed.

„You've had a lot on your mind lately. I'll get your pills for you, just stay here until you feel better. I don't want you to pass out or something."

„No, Harry, your back."

„It's fine, Y/n. Walking is good anyways." He said as he was already off, walking down the hallway. „Here you go." He came back and handed me the pills with some water that I took immediately.

Harry sat down next to me again, running his hand through my hair. „Eat some waffles, the sugar will help."

I nodded, doing what he said and it really did start to help a few minutes later.

„Better?" He asked and I nodded.

„Yeah, better."

„Good." He kissed my cheek. „Don't forget to take your pills from now on please." He rubbed my back.

„I'm supposed to take care of you not the other way around." I laughed a bit.

„Feels good to be the one to care for once in a while." He said proudly, making me laugh a little more. „Seriously, are you okay now? Are you feeling better?"

„I'm okay, thanks." I smiled at him.

I spent the rest of the day getting ready and setting up the food an everything we'd need to celebrate with the boys tonight while Harry took my advice and slept during most of the day. It was just gonna be a comfy night between all of us, maybe opening some presents and enjoying the night. Some of the boys were probably gonna get drunk at some point which was totally fine, because I knew for a fact, Louis and Zayn were gonna be even more fun to be around.

*

As we were all spread around the living room later that night, I picked up a little box from under the tree, handing it to Harry.

„What's that?" He asked me with a smile.

„Okay don't feel bad about this. I know I said to me Christmas is all about spending time with you, but I still wanted to get you a little something."

„Y/n." He tilted his head. „You didn't have to get me something. I don't have anything for you."

„I knew you were gonna say that. Just open it, love. You don't need to give me something." I stopped him before he could say more.

He sighed, ripping open the red paper before he opened the lid of the little box and looked up, grinning at me. „Where the hell did you find that exact same ring?"

„Actually, it's yours, the one you lost. Someone of the staff found it while they cleared the arena." I explained. „And with calling around a bit, I managed to get it back."

Ever since the night of his accident, Harry was missing one of his rings, the teddy bear one to be specific. It most probably slipped off his finger when he fell and landed underneath the stage, because that's where they found it.

„See it's not really a real present that I bought."

„But it's a damn good one. You know how much I love that ring. Thank you, sweetie." He scooted closer to kiss my lips.

„You're very welcome, hun." I smiled.

Together, we all had a great night and probably one of the best Christmas in a while. I was glad Harry had fun and didn't have to think that much about his back, forgetting the pain for a little while. I loved days like these, where he was genuinely happy.