60

LX

LX. NUMB

derek hale |

WITH QUIET MOVEMENTS, DEREK SNUCK UP BEHIND AZALEA AND QUICKLY CLOSED HIS ARMS AROUND HER. she bursted into a fit of giggles as he lifted her up and spun her around. he turned her to face him so he could capture her into a soft love filled kiss. his wolf lightly purred at the feeling of her fingertips toying with the ends of his hair on the back of his neck.

"standing here with you right now has made me realize something." he whispered, keeping his forehead pressed against hers.

she hummed, "hm?"

"that i made the right decision by stepping down from leadership. that all i need to worry about is the two of us, and so i can take care of you." he held onto her hands, staring down into her gleaming eyes with a small smile on his face. "and make endless love to you." he whispered into her ear.

"stop!" she blushed, hiding her face into his chest causing him to laugh lightly.

"i still can't believe we're finally married." he murmured, cupping the underside of her jaw while gazing into her bright eyes.

she scrunched her nose at him when his thumb traced along her bottom lip, "you kept your promise. even when everything was incredibly hard and seemed nothing would get better, you kept that promise."

"i knew things would become better for us. and look where we are now. happily married, on our honeymoon together... me about to take you back to our suit and make love to you." he cheekily smiled down at her when her cheeks turned bright pink at his words.

"slow down, stud, my body can only handle so much. i'm still human, remember?" she cocked an eyebrow at him.

"i know baby. you're just so incredibly irresistible i can't help it." he purred with a playful frown. "but it looks like it's gonna rain any minute so let's go back to the suit. i can read to you."

she lit up in excitement at those words, "as long as you carry me." she grinned.

he chuckled, sweeping her up into his arms. he nudged his nose with hers pecking her lips softly. "i love you."

"i love you too, derek."

derek sat in the chair in the corner of the bedroom, his eyes watching azalea carefully. she was fast asleep curled up underneath the covers. he waited a few minutes after she fell asleep before he migrated to the chair in the corner. he decided to stay up for a while to read some of his book and watching her. even though they were away from the community, there was still a small shadow looming over them. he knew it was the aftermath of her killing camden but it was going to take a while for it to go away.

dark collisions. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara