5

v

v. MEETING DEREK !

∞༺♥༻✧

Azalea Montez |

THE NEXT MORNING AZALEA WOKE UP IN A STRANGELY GOOD MOOD. She wasn't sure why she was in such a good mood. Not that she minded anyway. It wasn't often when she woke up bright and happy. She always woke up not in a bad mood but in a glum mood. Waking up happy today felt good. Maybe it had to do with her new found friends she met yesterday. Though something seemed quite sketchy to her still, David and Christian seemed okay. Jamie too. Unless it was her mind finding him attractive made him seem okay to her. Whatever the case was she didn't care. She felt good having more friends.

After taking a quick shower, she left her hair in natural waves and applied only light make up. She dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a white short sleeved v-neck shirt. She clipped on her necklace her parents gifted her one head for her birthday. It was a silver necklace with a wave charm. Her and her parents used to surf when they lived in Jacksonville, Florida. She never took the necklace off unless to sleep. 

She hurriedly slipped on her white vans as she heard David honking his horn impatiently. She grabbed her keys and bag before rushing out the door. She glared at him when she got in the passengers seat. All he did was give her a cheesy grin.

"Ease off the horn, will ya?" She huffed, shoving her keys into her purse then buckling her seat belt. "We still have forty minutes until class and campus is literally a block away."

"I know but I would like to sit and enjoy my coffee instead of bringing it to my class." He told her, checking his phone to see a text from an eager Derek. It had accidentally slipped from David this morning when he mentioned he was leaving early to get coffee with her. He had no choice but to let Derek come and have him meet them there. "Also, I should mention a friend of mine is meeting us at the coffee shop, if that's okay?"

"Oh, yeah that's fine. Anyone I met at the party?" She asked, hiding the fact she was hoping for him to say Jamie.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't have a small crush on him already. Especially was Lydia miraculously gain her phone number and added her to their groupchat. Then Jamie privately messaged her where they both talked about their passions for law. That's when she learned Jamie was already a lawyer, having gotten his degree a year ago.

"They were at the party but you didn't meet him. He's pretty much our boss. He organizes everything so he was quite busy yesterday." David explained to her. He wasn't lying. Derek is pretty much their boss. Just in a different type of world. But it was only a matter of time until she had to learn of their world. She was already apart of it without even knowing it.