70

LXX

LXX. HOME IS WHEREVER YOU ARE

azalea montez |

MOANS OF DEREK'S NAME POURED THROUGH AZALEA'S LIPS LIKE AN ENCHANTING PRAYER. her body was erupted into warm, intense tingles as derek's thrusted himself repeatedly in and out of her. their lips lazily moved in sync. his hands caressed every inch of her body before settling on her inner thighs, keeping her legs spread open for him. his dark, lust filled gaze stared her down like she was the most beautiful angel in the entire world. and to him she absolutely was. she was perfect.

she appeared utterly perfect with her legs spread wide open for him as he sent her into a whole world of endless pleasure. her eyes squeezed shut and her pale pink lips parted as breathy moans spilled from her. she whined when he pulled himself completely out of her, her eyes shooting open to giving him a pleading look. her body shivered in desire when he hovered over her, both hands resting by the sides of her head on the pillows.

slowly and teasingly he pushed himself back inside her, grunting at her warm walls hugging him so perfectly. like she was made just for him and him only. no one else. absolutely no one else. she was his forever.

he mashed his lips with hers, kissing her with slow force it made her see intense stars. she whimpered at the change in pace of his hips which were now smacking against hers. her chest pushed up into his as she arched her back, holding onto his broad shoulders tightly. she moaned into his mouth as he brushed her g-spot, sending her into an overdrive of pleasure.

"fuck derek," she hissed, tangling her fingers through his dark locks. "don't stop... please don't stop." she breathed out.

he smirked at her. reaching his hand between them, his thumb found its rightful place on her swollen clit before beginning to trace teasing circles in the aching bud. his wolf purred in adoration at the choked moan she let out, her thigh slightly trembling at the stronger wave of pleasure coursing through her:

"that's my girl, hm? only i make you feel this good yes?" he hummed, circling his thumb quicker and watching her eyes roll back.

she nodded, clutching onto the blanket under her to keep herself grounded as he sat back up on his knees. she released a shuddering moan when he prevented her from closing her legs. he gave her a low sultry growl, "keep 'em open for me baby..."

the familiar hot, tightening sensation in her stomach was building quickly by the second. he pace seemed to quicken as he sensed her nearing her high. he grunted when her walls clenched around him, falling back over her while he forearms held up his weight. hugging him close to her for warmth, she buried her face into the crook of his neck as he thrusts grew stronger and quicker to push her into blinding white oblivion.