28

vvxiii

vvxiii. BLOODLUST (pt. 3)

Unknown |

PETER'S SCREAMS OF PAIN AND AGONY ECHOED IN THE BASEMENT HE WAS LOCKED IN WITH AZALEA AND VICTORIA. The burning wolf's bane burned his entire insides while two unfamiliar men dressed in all black took turns beating him until he was all covered in his own crimson red blood. His icy blue eyes landed on Azalea's still unconscious body, thinking of how his nephew will react once he finds out. That is if he doesn't already know.

"You stupid son of a bitch," Peter spat, spitting his blood in their faces as he tugged on the restrains on his wrists. "He'll come for you. You think he isn't already looking for her?"

The man laughed sadistically, "Don't worry. I'm sure we can handle Derek Hale."

"Really? Getting between an Alpha and their mate... how idiotic I must say." Peter taunted, trying to remain strong and hard to break. But his worry for Azalea was growing by the minute.

"I must admit I was a little worried on how much time we would have before Derek would figure out what we did. But now I have nothing to worry about..." The man spoke without a care as he made his way over to Azalea's unconscious body that laid on the cement ground. He pushed away her hair to reveal the skin of her neck. "Seeing as Derek never marked her."

Peter felt his stomach dropped at those words. He had to figure out something and he had to think fast.

Derek Hale |

Snarling angrily in full wolf form, Derek ran through the woods as he followed the vile scent of Xavier. Filthy, disgusting rogue. He caught sight of the man running on foot and picked up his pace.

"He's on foot! Two miles west of the South border. Whoever is nearby, let's go. Not sure how many rogues are still on his side if they have any." Derek mind linked the pack, gaining closer and closer to the enemy.

"North is never ending with rogues. It's a bloodbath over here." Jamie responded back.

"Gerard must've had the same plan as us. Unless they've been close by watching all this time." Shawn came through. "Derek, I'm coming to you. Do not lose him."

Derek snarled yet again, "You think I'm gonna lose him? I'm gonna snap this fucking assholes neck. What's the word on Gerard?"

"He has her."

Those words were enough for him to freeze abruptly in his tracks. A pathetic, painful whine came from him as his wolf cried in anger and worry. He watched in shock as Xavier began getting away until Derek hunched down before standing tall and letting a deep ferocious growl that shook the forest floor. Then the growl turned into a pained howl.