Chapter 15

NALA-

Mam’Julia works for the department of Home Affairs, she’s been appointed to work in Mpumalanga for two months. Honestly, I wish she didn’t have to go. Petros has gone beasty on me.
He binds me on the bed, or a chair and does whatever he wills with my body, sometimes he’d go to work leaving me tied to the bed post, naked and dirty.
When he comes back from work, he’d continue violating my body, until I’m exhausted and begging for death.
The boys are not around, he sent them away, he won’t tell me where. He’ll kill them if I try anything, that’s what he said. I can’t leave the house, nor open for anyone. There was a man here, looking for me… one of the Khanyile brothers. Petros recognised him the second he stood outside his premises.

He demanded to know why the chief’s eldest son was asking the neighbours about me. He said there was no way that man would be looking for him, so it had to be me.
I had to defend myself and luckily the bastard believed me. 

It’s after 2am, Petros has been raping me since 10pm last night. He’d do it, fall asleep and wake up minutes later to finish what he started.
He’s handcuffed my hands behind my back, put a gag in my mouth. He said it’s so that I’m unable to make a sound, it annoys him sometimes.
He is straddling me, eyes on my naked body… lusting after it, a slap on my thigh causes me to muffle a scream.
He removes the gag, stands on the bed and pushes his entire foot in my mouth.
“Suck it Nala, suck it the way you’d suck my d!ck.”
Tears pool behind my eyes, they stream down my face.
“You’re not listening to me, I said suck it.” He snaps, shoving the foot deeper down my throat my eyes begin to water. Bile rises, I push it back down. Every mistake comes with a heavy punishment.
My breath finds me the second he takes his disgusting foot out of my mouth.

“Tears?” He says, looking down at me with a sadistic stare. “Today I won’t let you be my little masochist, I will let you cry. For some reason, it’s turning me on and I like it when you arouse me, my precious Nala.” I hate the way he says my name, he’s taken that away from me as well.

The weight of his body presses me down, a rush of cold seeps through me as he touches my private parts. I want to scream when he pushes himself inside of me, tearing me apart.
Tears take over instead, the bastard finds joy in them. He’s smirking. 
“That’s right, Nala. Cry for your master. I love to see those tears.” His hand glides to my throat caressing with a deadly gentle touch, before it tightens its hold, murky shadows pounce before my eyes. He’s depriving me of air, he did this a few days ago. I lost consciousness and was out for two days, when I woke up, he told me I needed more practice.

I don’t want to see him, how he’s enjoying raping me. To protect my brain and prevent it from saving memories, I press my eyes shut. 
He’s growling like an animal, ruthlessly slamming into me. The hand around my throat tightens with every sound he makes. I cry in silence, cry out in pain.
“Look at me,” It’s a command. “Open your eyes, come on.” Though I don’t want to, I have to.

“Beg for it nala, beg for me to fuck you.” 

I can’t, I won’t. I want to beg for death, I want to die. What I hate the most about this, is that I can feel, I can feel myself orgasm. I don’t know how he does it, although my body rejects him, he makes sure I cum.
It feels like death to my soul, a betrayal to myself, to God and my mother. I hate being a woman, I hate that I’m so vulnerable and weak.
A painful gasp winds out of my aching throat as he releases it, it hurts to breathe. I’m frozen as he gets off the bed, his weight remains on me, suffocating… like he never left.

He’s disgusted by me, there is no way to hide my naked body from his wandering eyes.
“Look what you’ve done now, you’ve made a mess Nala.” There is anger in his voice. “You look so dirty, and you smell. Who gave you permission to cum?”  
“Kill me,” I scream out in agony and sorrow, tears pooling from my eyes. “Please kill me. Make it stop… I—I’m tired... please. Send me to my mother, I don’t want this, please.”