Chapter 14

Mature rating for graphic sexual content. 18+
Note: This chapter contains gay sex.

VUKUZAKHE-

Darkness started claiming the night with its heaviness, he wasn’t sure why he stayed with the boy after saving him from drowning.
A bottle of wine he found in his car kept them company.

“If you want to kill yourself, at least do it while intoxicated. It will give you courage.” He said to the boy who was still angry that he was pulled out of the river, when all he wanted was to cross over to the afterlife.
Drinking sounded like a good idea, Zakhe needed it just as much. Life was showing him his mother and given an opportunity to forget, he took it.
They sat close, on the sand, under the blanket of stars, facing the river.
The full moon provided enough light for them to see each other. Zakhe spoke while the young man listened, they didn’t know each other’s names but it felt comfortable sitting together, as if they were not strangers.

The bottle was almost empty when Zakhe’s mind started wandering, his eyes were on their own mission, studying Funokuhle as if he were some kind of lab experiment.
His side profile a sight for sore eyes, even under the dark skies, Zakhe could see Funo heaving. Clearly he affected him.

It didn’t take long for his hand to wander as well, landing on Funokuhle’s cheek. A gentle touch, hence the boy was not deterred.

“You have beautiful skin.” A drunk Vukuzakhe said, eyes adoring the young man whose skin looked like it tasted of chocolate.
Their eyes locked, sexual tension filled the area despite the small distance between them. Zakhe intertwined his vacant hand with Funo’s, his thumb gently stroking the boy’s back hand.
“Have you ever had sex under the stars?” Zakhe asked out of the blue, shocking himself and Funo.
It was too late to take the words back, they were out there, either to create damage or about to let him live his fantasy.
Funo’s eyes grew wide, he was thinking what Zakhe was thinking.
“We’re strangers.” The young man whispered, leaving his lips ajar after the last word released. Zakhe saw it as an invitation in which he hastily accepted, smashing his lips against the boy’s.
His mouth was fierce and needy, kissing Funo with fervent desire that the lad grew dizzy, or it could have been the alcohol.

“You taste different.” Zakhe mumbled, slowly nibbling on the younger’s bottom lip.

His hands found Funo’s wet t-shirt and pulled it over his head without breaking the kiss, pants followed, leaving the young man exposed—naked as Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden after accepting a dare from the serpent.

“You’re beautiful.”

Funny how Vukuzakhe could see it all under the moonlight, his eyes had turned red and grown small—lust swimming in them. Zakhe was on his knees as he unbuckled his belt buckle and pulled down his pants along with his trunks and let them fall down to his knees.
Big hazel eyes widened at the sight in front of him, at how big and full the Khanyile giant was.
“Are you going to stare or help me out?” Zakhe asked.
It was Funo’s turn to smash his lips against the giant’s, maybe he wanted him to stop talking and pleasure him.

Zakhe’s fingers curled into the younger’s hips, as he slowly pushed them down until he was topping him.
“Open for me, I want you to open for me,” thin legs spread apart at Zakhe’s order, and he positioned himself in between them.
“Prepare me.” The young man said.
Perhaps he thought the man he was exchanging lips with didn’t know what he was doing.
The instruction was the last the young man gave when Zakhe wet his thumb, using his saliva, and rubbed it against Funo’s tight rim. It was gentle and slow as it slid into him that his breath spiralled out of his lungs.
Three fingers later that found his prostate, Funo was a trembling mess, moaning and pleading for Zakhe to penetrate him, and that, he did.

“Oh God.” Funo cried, and sucked in a breath as Zakhe pushed in slowly. His fingers were already digging into the man’s broad shoulders, teeth clenched to supress the pain he felt from his tight opening being penetrated.
“Are you okay?” Zakhe asked, the boy nodded, face contorted in pain.
Worry struck Zakhe’s features, he knew he was hurting him.
He paused and leaned down to whisper over Funo’s lips, “You feel so good, I badly want to sink into you.” A brief kiss followed.
“You’re very verbal.” Funo’s reply made Zakhe shake with laughter.
“Must be the alcohol.” Vukuzakhe.
“It’s not fully in yet.” Was Funo’s casual reply.
“I’m almost there, I don’t want to hurt you.” Zakhe murmured, his warm breath whiffing the boy’s face.
He wanted to remind him that they didn’t have protection, but voted against it, thinking it will ruin the moment.