🩸The Basement🩸

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"What do you mean you've never had a sip of alcohol before?" Five asked me with confusion laced in his voice.

"I mean I've never had it." I clarified with a chuckle. Not that confusing.

"Then... you were never drunk at the library." Five remarked. My eyes widened as I looked away. Shit. I really just outed myself.

"Uh..." I trailed off as I looked at the table. I have no explanation or lies for this situation.

"So you were fully sober when you suggested we should date. And when drunk me apparently agreed with you." Five smirked at me. My cheeks went bright red.

"I- I don't know." I stuttered. I know damn well that I was sober.

He turned his stool around, and grabbed my knees so he could turn my stool. His knee was in between mine and he stared into my eyes. My soul left my body.

"Do you still feel the same way?" Five questioned me. The smirk left his face, and his eyes were intent. My breath hitched in my throat.

Diego groaned on the ground. Five and I quickly separated ourselves and I fixed my hair. Diego better not notice that my face is as red as a tomato right now.

"Good. You're up. Ready for a drink now?" Five questioned Diego.

"Where is he?" He hissed.

"I let him go." Five said with a shrug. Diego's eyes widened.

"You what!?" Diego exclaimed as he stood up swiftly. I eyed him up and down, nervous that he was gonna try and slit Five's throat open.

"Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop. He didn't kill Patch. His partner Cha-Cha did." Five clarified.

"Trust me. She's much worse." I assured Diego. "She needs to cha-cha down a cliff." I whispered under my breath.

"So what? They were both there that night." Diego pointed out as he walked closer to us.

"This half of the partnership gave me both of their guns. Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene." Five held up two guns. Diego scanned them with his eyes.

"Hazel came here looking for a way out."

"He's gonna work at a doughnut shop. Which I find incredibly sweet." I added with a small smile. Maybe he'll give me some free treats now that we're besties.