🙇I Apologize🙇

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Hold on." I demanded as Y/n's eyes started to water. So much just happened, and I had several questions.

"Twins? What- so you and Vanya..." I trailed off. Y/n sniffed.

"We're twins." She nodded. Based on what Y/n had told me so far, that could make sense. They both seem to have similar powers.

She has energy conversion, and Vanya has telekinesis as some other sort of power.

"But she's stronger than me. I don't know how since she wasn't trained, but she is. As much as I hate to admit it." Y/n muttered.

"How do we know that this... he's telling the truth?" I stopped myself from cursing Leonard out.

"He showed me the book. It's in dad's handwriting." Y/n told me. "But that's not it. He tried to take me." Y/n choked out. My eyes darkened.

"He tried to what?" I hissed. Anger took over me and I wanted to go find Leonard right now.

"I used my powers and hurt him by shoving him into a wall. He- he ran away." She finished and tears started coming out of her eyes. I wiped them with my thumb.

"Listen. You're safe now. And I'm never leaving your side again." I promised Y/n. She nodded and closed her eyes. I caressed her face.

Shit. She's beautiful.

"You still haven't apologized." Y/n smirked with her eyes still closed. I stopped for a moment and muttered profanities under my breath.

"What am I apologizing for again?" I questioned as I genuinely was confused what she was so mad about.

Her eyes shot open and were sending me a glare. She sat up and started to walk towards the door. I spacial jumped in front of her and grabbed Y/n by her waist.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm being serious." I said with a monotone expression as I forced her to listen to me.

"You're a jerk. You play with my feelings, and don't even remember you did it?" Y/n seethed with clenched teeth.

"I'm not trying to play with your feelings." I replied in a soft tone.

"Well, you did. And then let me walk away crying. That was your cue to chase after me and beg for my forgiveness!" Y/n exclaimed.