👩‍👧‍👧Twins👩‍👧‍👧

i hope y'all can see the pictures bc my internet is so bad, so i can not see if they uploaded or not

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Come on! Let's go! I don't think she's breathing." Luther shouted as we arrived home. He grabbed Allison and ran into the house.

Since Allison was the main concern, I was left by myself to bring Y/n into the house. I grabbed her and spacial jumped to my room as I was assuming no one would need me to help with Allison.

I laid her down on my bed and quickly examined her body. There seemed to be no injuries besides the one on her forehead that was already taken care of.

Maybe Y/n got hurt, Allison took care of her, and then she got hurt as well. That doesn't seem very plausible, however.

I pulled the blanket over her body and rubbed hair out of her face. I pulled up a chair and sat down to wait. Wait for her to wake up.

I grabbed Delores off the floor and put her next to Y/n. I think they're friends, so she'd like to wake up with both of us there for her.

"Please... please be more careful, you idiot. I can't lose you."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I sucked in as I woke up. Someone was touching my forehead. I looked to my left to see Five who quickly retreated his hand. His face was red.

"Were you... petting me?" I asked him as I sat up with a raised eyebrow. He cleared his throat and shook his head.

"Don't be ridiculous!" He cried out as his body slumped in his chair. I looked around and noticed Delores to my right. I grabbed her and put her in my lap.

"How did I get here? The last thing I remember..." I trail off as my entire body shivers. The last thing I remember was getting slashed by Vanya and...

"What do you remember? Can you tell me?" Five questioned me in a soft tone as he grabbed my hand. He caressed my knuckles with his thumb.

"It was... it all happened so fast." I muttered. I remembered everything. I was just trying to stall. I didn't want to relieve whatever just happened.

"Just try. Try and remember what happened." Five begged. "You and Allison went into the cabin where Vanya and Leonard were. Then what?" I shuddered at the name Leonard.