☄️The Decision☄️

"FIVE SUDDENLY GOT VERY DEFENSIVE

"FIVE SUDDENLY GOT VERY DEFENSIVE..."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

After briefly explaining to my siblings that were here about the kugelblitz and how we were gonna go back in time to kill whoever killed our mothers, I desperately needed to find Y/n.

I have no idea where she is, how many bottles of alcohol she has drank (probably more than two at this point), and why she was.

I was behind the bar and was about to leave before I saw Klaus standing right behind me with a lazy look in his eyes.

"Gimme that." He demanded as he reached for a bottle of alcohol.

"What happened to you?" I asked Klaus and instantly regretted it. I still need to find Y/n.

"Oh, just a speargun to the chest. No big deal." Klaus joked as he chugged the bottle. I turned back around and my eyes widened when I saw Y/n sitting on a chair, leaning on the counter.

"Y/n! Love!" I gasped in relief as I jumped over the counter to engulf her in a hug. She winced before hugging me back.

"Hey, Five. Sorry for running off. The alcohol was making me dramatic." She apologized with a sweet giggle.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I understand." I rubbed her back and hugged her tighter. I felt her smile against my shoulder. I'll ask her more questions later.

"Okay, I'm officially grossed out." Diego rolled his eyes. I scoffed at him as I released Y/n from my hug and leaned my back against the counter.

"What did we miss?" Diego raised an eyebrow as he asked us this.

"The universe is ending, and we're all going to die." Lila quickly explained as she leaned against the counter with her fist against her head.

"What's new?" Y/n joked. Suddenly, I felt a sudden wave wash over me. Like it was... pulling me towards something. Y/n audibly gasped.

"What the hell was that?" Diego asked the group.

"That was a Kugel wave." I quickly explained. "Oh, it's getting worse."

"How long do we have?" Luther asked me. I shrugged.

"At this rate of escalation, if you factor in-" I started to do the math in my head.

"How long, Five!?" Luther yelled at me in an annoyed manner. I stopped for a moment and tried to think.

"Four, maybe five days before the rest of existence is blitzed." I answered in deep thought. That fully sunk in and I felt my heart race. I sighed. Everyone looked at me in disbelief.