🗨️ Academy Talk 🗨️

"DON'T GET RID OF THE CHAP STICK

"DON'T GET RID OF THE CHAP STICK. I LIKE HOW IT TASTES."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"Oh. Okay. Honestly? We don't all need to be squeezed..." Allison complained as we all squeezed through the singular revolving door.

"There were too entrances, by the way." Five informed us.

"Oh, Hotel Obsidian. I missed you, you slutty old dame." Klaus held his hands out as he walked farther into this weird hotel.

"Absorb her. Absorb her into your bosom. You know, 'cause back in her heyday, she played host to world leaders. Roosevelt, Gandhi, Stalin, Gorbachev, Castro, King Olaf of Norway, one of the Kim Jongs, Tito, Dalai Lama, Elvis, and not one but two Kardashians, allegedly." Klaus rambled.

Allison rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Wouldn't that- where you going?" Klaus asked Allison softly.

"I gotta make a call." Allison answered in a slightly annoyed tone. Something is up with her. She's being bitchier than normal.

"Nowadays, she's just a flophouse, a party house for those of us not looking to be judged by society's rules and norms." Klaus finished.

"You mean, a place to hide?" Luther muttered.

"Exactly! It's perfect! And the best part of it is she's gonna look after us no questions asked. Never ever. Right?" Klaus' voice slowly got quieter as we noticed people eyeing us.

I cleared my throat and looked away uncomfortably. It seems like we're outcasts to the outcasts.

"I may have questions." Diego mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah, me too." Luther answered. I watched the two of them walk off.

"This place is weird." Vanya grumbled as we all walked to the receptionist desk. There was a cute dog sitting there. Klaus rang a bell on the table.

"Chet! Mon frere! It's so great to see you. I'd like my usual suite, por favor." Klaus requested. This so called Chet looked Klaus up and down like he was a complete stranger.

"I've never seen you before." Chet replied faintly. I looked over at Luther and Diego who were trying to pet the poor dog.

"See? Told you. Discreet." The dog whimpered as Klaus said this.

"Please stop scaring my dog." He demanded. Luther and Diego hesitantly backed off.

"We need some rooms, please." Vanya informed Chet with a soft tone.

"Super. And how will we be paying today?" Chet pulled out a sign that said 'Cash Up Front' on it. We all exchanged glances.

"Ah."