💔Sisterly Love💔

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

My heart stopped when I heard those words. Y/n is in danger.

"What the hell are we waiting for!?" I shouted at Diego as I tried to push past him. He went to grab my shoulder, but I just spacial jumped away.

"Five! We need to get Luther. Who knows what'll happen if you go alone? That's what Y/n and Allison tried... and here we are." Diego sighed. I froze when I realized he was partially right.

"Fine." I muttered. We went to go get Luther, and I stayed by Klaus' side while Diego did whatever shit he was doing to convince Luther to come with.

"You should have led with that!" Luther exclaimed as he stood up out of his chair.

Here we go.

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

We interrogated this dude named Mr. Luntz who was supposedly hired by Leonard to rough him up in front of Vanya. We got some valuable information, and left.

"Vanya isn't going to take any of this well." I mumbled. The man she loved is a murderer... and is obsessed with me. There's no way she's going to be happy about that.

"I... I think she'll be happy we told her the truth." Allison sighed. "I mean, we are her sisters after all." Allison smiled and turned to me for a split second before putting her focus back on the road.

"You're right. I'm just overthinking." I muttered. I tend to do that a lot.

We got to the cabin and I started to unbuckle. Allison put her hand on mine, and I gave her a confused expression.

"Maybe you should stay here." Allison suggested. I rolled my eyes and continued to unbuckle myself.

"I didn't leave Five alone so I could be backup. It's Vanya. Nothing is gonna happen." I convinced Allison. She hesitated before getting out.

The house had some... weird flickering lights, and the outside of the house was extremely windy. It wasn't like this earlier.

"Weird." Allison whispered as we went up to the cabin. We opened the door and heard a violin being played.

"Vanya? Is that you?" Allison asked over the noise. We looked to our right and saw Vanya playing the violin with her eyes closed.