💧Tears💧

posting this chapter a little early bc yesterdays was late 😘

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"You bastard." Y/n hissed after she slapped me. I was still in shock. What the hell did she slap me for!?

Before I could even process what happened, she opened the stall door and stormed out of there. I hesitated before following after her.

She opened the door to the bathroom and slammed it in my face. I cursed under my breath before spacial jumping on the other side of the door and seeing her walking off again.

"Y/n!" I yelled out. She scoffed and turned around. I caught up with her and tried to grab her wrist so she wouldn't run away again. She jerked her hand backwards before I could touch it.

"You have a lunch date with The Handler. It'd be suspicious if you were late." She spat with hate in her voice. I huffed when I realized she was right.

"I'll go in a moment." I responded. "But what... why the hell did you slap me?" I asked her with a tiny bit of aggression laced into my confused tone.

"You gotta be kidding me." She laughed sarcastically.

"I'm not." I remarked.

"You want the truth?" She tilted her head as she asked me this. I nodded several times.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"You treat me like shit!" She yelled back. I flinched at her harsh words. I saw her eyes gloss over.

I didn't do anything wrong. She's being delusional.

"What are you talking about?" I scoffed. She rolled her eyes and blinked a couple times in a row.

"You're playing with my feelings, Five." She said. Her voice was barely above a whisper. It was filled with pain.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I muttered. She wiped under her eyes that were damp.

"You've kissed me. Three times." She informed me. Three times? I swear I've only kissed her twice. I opened my mouth to speak, but she cut me off.

"No. You don't get to talk. It's my turn." She hissed as she jabbed her finger into my chest. I shut my mouth after that and decided I would listen for once.

"The first kiss was when you were drunk. You kissed my forehead and told me that you loved me. And you agreed when drunk me said that we should date." She sniffed.