🚙 Crossed Paths 🚙

"I SMILED APPRECIATIVELY AT MY SMART GIRL

"I SMILED APPRECIATIVELY AT MY SMART GIRL."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

I spacial jumped Y/n and I back to Elliot's apartment. I immediately noticed the phrase "Oga For Oga" written on the floor. In blood. I froze.

"Elliot." Y/n huffed out. My eyes widened as I looked at her. She wiped the under of her eyes.

"Shit." I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

"You killed on of ours, Olga, no we're coming after you." I heard Diego hiss from upstairs.

There's no way the rest of my family are this dumb.

"You will be dead by nightfall." Diego muttered into the phone as Y/n and I were now upstairs.

"Hey." I announced. Both Luther and Diego looked back at me. "It's Oga For Oga, idiots." I clarified.

Y/n took my blazer off for me. I sent her a nod and adjusted the rest of my shirt that was bloody to say the least. It was dried.

"Swedish for an eye for an eye. It means the Swedes killed Elliot." I answered. I frowned as I said this. Y/n was in the corner. Doing what, I have no clue.

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Diego smiled as he ended the call. I chuckled.

"We would've gotten there."

"Eventually."

"Yeah."

I sighed at their rambling. Y/n handed me a wet cloth before wiping some blood off of her face and dress.

"Uh, you have some blood on you... a lot of blood, actually." They pointed out. I ignored their statement and focused on trying to scrub some blood off.

"What did you and Y/n do?"

"We found a way home." I glared at the two and ignored their horrific gazes.

"What? How?" They questioned me. Y/n was working on something in the corner.

"All the details are irrelevant, but... I made a deal to get back to our timeline." I informed Diego and Luther.

"What about doomsday?"

"Won't happen."

"And the 2019 apocalypse?"