🖥️ Infinite Switchboard 🖥️

"I SHOT HER PARENTS

"I SHOT HER PARENTS."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"Holy shit." Minnie muttered as the three of us entered The Commission. It was all busted and icy. 

"I was just here. How long was I bloody gone?" We walked fully through the door and looked around. 

"It seems the grandfather paradox is affecting everything. Even places out of time." Five informed us. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Is that even possible?" I turned to Five and asked him. He looked at me with a small frown. 

"I stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago." Five huffed out. All three of us gasped when pieces of the ceiling started to fall down.

The entire building shook, and I stammered backwards before balancing myself. We need to get out of here fast.

"We better get moving. Y/n and I will check the Infinite Switchboard." Five remarked as he grabbed my hand. I smiled when he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. 

"And I'll check Herb's office. Little cockroach would survive anything." Minnie joked. Five and I started to make our way up a set of stairs.

"Bye." Minnie stated as she started to turn the corner.

"See ya." Both Five and I said goodbye to her. I sent her a little wave. After a moment of hesitation, Minnie began to talk again. 

"Miss you!" Minnie announced. 

"That's weird."

"Miss you more!" Five and I said at the same time, respectively. Five tightened his grip on my hand the more steps we climbed. 

"What was Minnie talking about before?" I asked Five softly. He turned to me with a confused expression.

"Who?" Five quizzed me. I scoffed.

"Lila." I clarified. Five's eyes went wide and he looked to the side. His hand slipped out of mine. 

When Five didn't answer after a moment of silence, I realized it must be true. Five killed Minnie's parents. 

"Babe." I said in a stricter tone. We reached the top of the stairs and I stopped walking. Five took longer strides to get away from me. 

"Five!" I cried out as I grabbed his wrist to turn him around. My eyes widened in shock when I saw his eyes were glossed over.