🎄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎄

THIS IS COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM THE STORY‼️‼️ it is also when they're 14 and Five didn't go into the apocalypse

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

What the hell do you buy a grumpy boy who hates everything!?

I asked Five what he wanted for Christmas weeks ago, and he told me nothing. He doesn't believe in getting pity gifts for people so they'll like you more.

Unfortunately for him, I do. So he's just gonna have to get a gift he may not like since his stubborn attitude won't tell me.

I was with Klaus right now, practically begging for any ideas on what to get him.

"Klaus, I don't know what he wants! He's impossible!" I shouted in despair as I laid back on his bed. He was painting his nails.

"Nevermind him. What did you get me?" He asked me while he moved his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes.

I've literally gotten stuff for everyone but Five. My whole list is checked off.

Luther- a snack bin. He always complains he doesn't have any food.

Diego- a knife sharpener. He's been begging dad for one, but dear ol' Reggie refuses.

Allison- perfume and headbands. I went on a limb for what she wanted.

Klaus- a spa kit that includes all kind of random stuff. Including nail polish.

Five- TBD

Ben- my favorite book :) he's been wanting to read it for a while now

Vanya- something she saw at this antic store that she said would clean her violin? I'm not a musician, so I have no clue.

I may or may not have stolen all of these items, but it didn't seem to bother any of the workers...

Considering they didn't catch me.

"I'm not gonna tell you what I got you, idiot." I mumbled. He finished his left hand and went into the right.

"Okay, ms. grumpy pants." He giggled and so did I. He always lifts my spirits.

"But seriously. What does he want?"

"He really likes coffee!" Klaus pointed out the obvious. I glared at him and he gulped before going back to paint his nails.