🍦Ice Cream🍦

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I didn't know what to do as Five's lips were on mine. I didn't even kiss back. He was doing all the work for the both of us.

I wanted this so bad. I've wanted this for so long. It felt so right. So why did I feel so guilty? I felt like this shouldn't be happening.

Five pulled me onto his lap and I let him. I started to kiss him back and I ran my fingers through his hair. I felt his head pull back slightly, so I adjusted myself on his lap.

I pulled away for air and started panting. That's when I finally took a good look at Five. His hair was all messed up and his face was flushed. His eyes never left my lips.

"This is-" I started to say before Five grabbed me by my throat and pulled me right back in. He didn't exactly have a gentle grip. I gasped which let Five's tongue go down my throat. I didn't know what to do.

So I kissed him again.

He rubbed my waist and I felt shivers go throughout my spine. His hand gripping my throat went up to cup my cheek. He rubbed it while I shuddered.

I put my arms around his neck and we continued to kiss for what felt like hours. I knew it was only really a minute or so.

When we finally pulled away, the two of us realized all that had happened. And what the hell we just did.

"Goddamn it." Five mumbled as I pulled myself off of his lap. He quickly stood up and fixed his hair. I brushed my hair out with my fingers and couldn't shake the feeling of Five's tongue going down my throat.

I massaged my neck.

"I need- I need to go get a briefcase from dad's room." Five announced as he slowly walked to the door. He grabbed the handle before looking back at me. My cheeks were still red.

"Forget about what happened. It was a mistake and I'm sorry. I don't know what the hell I was thinking." Five scoffed before turning back around and leaving. He slammed the door shut.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. The boy I just realized I loved told me that kissing me was a mistake.

No wonder I felt so guilty when kissing him. My gut knew that he didn't feel the same way. He kissed me because he was stressed. Not because he loves me.

I wiped the single tear under my eye that I didn't even realize had formed. I looked to the left and saw Delores on the ground. Facing me.