☢ Danger ☢

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"I know everything, honey." Grace simply said as she finished with Five's wound. My cheeks were extremely red.

"Is he- will he be okay?" I asked mom, trying to change the subject. She nodded and took off her gloves.

"Yes. He won't wake up for a little while, but he will be just peachy." She responded as we brought Five to his room. She soon left.

I looked at Five. He's so peaceful when he's not awake to be an asshole.

"I wish you would make it easy for me to love you." I sighed and brushed some hair out of his face.

I looked to the left and I saw Delores sitting on the floor. I chuckled. She's been here for so long.

"Sorry, Delores. Five and I had some business to take care of." I remarked as I picked Delores up and sat her on my lap.

"How the hell did you deal with him?" I asked her. I know she wouldn't respond, but I felt bad she had to deal with him for so long.

I placed her on the side by Five and rested my head on his bed while I sat on a chair.

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

"Y/n!" I screamed as I woke up to see Allison and Diego hovering over me. They shushed me and I looked over to see Five still asleep.

I also noticed that my arms are wrapped around him. I cleared my throat before sitting straight up in my chair and pretending nothing happened.

"You seemed comf-" Diego started with a smug look.

"Don't." I snapped back. He put his hands up in surrender. I saw Five stir in his sleep.

"We just came here to tell you that we have a lead on where Vanya and Peabody might be." Allison told me. I stared at them blankly as I assumed they had more to say.

"Wanna come?" Diego invited me. I looked over at Five. We've never not been together since he came back.

Well... except for the training and after the fight. But we were only separated for less than an hour. And who knows how long this may take?

But then again, I want to help. And I want to see Vanya again.

"Fine. I'll write a note for Five, and I'll be right out." I told the two. They nodded and left the room.