🗡️ Unique Reunion 🗡️

"

"...SHE NEVER CAME BACK."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"I am so confused." Diego muttered. We were gathered around the pool table, and Stanley was playing around with a pool stick. Klaus was laying on the floor. As usual.

"Shocking." Allison insulted him. Diego rolled his eyes and glared at her.

"Well, someone killed our mothers, so we shouldn't exist. But clearly, we do exist, and the universe can't handle it, which is a problem." Viktor rambled.

"Big problem." I clarified while I took a sip of coffee I was holding. Stanley did some weird karate move and yelled out.

"Stanley!" Diego yelled while holding out a knife. "Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" He scolded him.

"Mom said I need to practice!" Stanley argued back.

"Yeah, well, she's not wrong. You're very bad." Diego remarked while flipping the knife in his hand.

"Well, I saved your pathetic ass."

"Okay, hold on. Five, so we caused a paradox. What does that mean?" Allison questioned me.

"It's hard to say. It's all been theoretical until now,but things have started to disappear." I informed them.

"What things?" Viktor wondered.

"Right now? Uh, lobsters." I nodded while I said this.

"Andddd, a shit ton of cows." Klaus retorted as he sat up.

"But I have a feeling this is just the beginning." I sighed.

"A feeling? Aren't you retired?" Allison smiled sarcastically. You know, she's really starting to be a pain in the ass.

"I want nothing more." I grumbled as I thought about Y/n and I just relaxing together. Speaking of which, I need to find her as soon as possible.

"You know, you can't keep dragging us through hell because you have an itch only an apocalypse can scratch and then expect us to deal with the fallout. You're not the boss!" Allison yelled at me.

"Fine, I'm the messenger," I exhaled deeply. "-and I'm telling you something terrible is coming."

"Then let's go attack the sparrows and get the briefcase, and go home." Allison suggested with a horrible attitude.