🩰 Ghost of Him 🩰

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

On the first day of October 1989, forty three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. None of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, an eccentric billionaire and playboy adventurer, made it his personal mission to find and adopt as many of these children as possible.

He got eight of them.

Where are they all, you may ask?

Number One: Sent to the moon by Sir Reginald

Number Two: Fighting criminals. And getting himself into jail

Number Three: A famous actress. Even if she cheated herself in

Number Four: Partying and leading a carefree life

Number Five: ???

Number Six: Dead

Number Seven: Musician and author of Extra-Ordinary

Number Eight: Modeling and traveling the world

There's your eight "heroes."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

March 24, 2019

(Y/n Hargreeves)

Being apart of Reginald's little experiments has it's advantages. Such as staying young.

While Reginald was trying to find a way to make a human indestructible, he stopped my aging in the process. This little accident caused even more questions to appear from said man.

There is a cure, but it's extremely expensive, and that didn't fit the budget for dear ol' millionaire dad. But, staying young helps me with my modeling career.

People definitely have questions about how I stay young, but I haven't been taken by the government yet.

I had just finished a local modeling gig and went into their bathroom to change into something comfortable. Sweatpants, sweatshirt and Uggs. Basic white girl attire.

I walked out and thanked the director for a good photo shoot like I do every time, and he assured me that I would be payed very soon.

I told my driver to go home without me. I enjoy going on walks every once in a while. I had an urge to walk around today for some reason.

I put my headphones in and listening to Golden Hour by JVKE, humming to myself.

I f-ing love this song