🕴Pep Talk🕴

"IS THAT SOME SORT OF ELITE BOOK CLUB?"

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"So, what, you just let her go?" Diego asked Five. I was still mad at Five since he obviously doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with me.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process." Five sighed and looked at the ground. "She'll come around. I know she will."

"What about the guys that went after her?" Diego wondered. That is a good question.

"The swedes?"

"Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?" Diego pointed out.

"We don't." Five answered.

"Oh, well, that's a relief!" I exclaimed.

"Any idea who sent them?" Random lady, who Diego just told me was named Lila, said. I looked back at her.

Her face is just so familiar. I haven't been able to ask her if I know her, though. Her name doesn't ring any bells, either.

"Oh, I have my suspicions." Five looked Lila up and down. "But right now, our priority is finding dad and getting answers, cause everything else depends on it."

"Which, for the record, I found him already." Diego clarified.

"And then let him go." Five and I responded in sync.

"-before we could have a meaningful conversation." Five added.

"He stabbed me." Diego glared at us.

"I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We've all had the urge." Lila and Elliot laughed at this.

"Good one." Lila said as she raised her hand for a high-five. I stared blankly at her and clenched my fists.

She's getting a little too close to him.

"Good thing I know where dad's gonna be tonight." Five said as he ignored Lila as well.

Five grabbed the invitation we found in that random room and handed it to Diego. He sighed.

"Where'd you get this?" Diego continued to read the invitation

"Y/n and I found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you." Diego chuckled sarcastically. Lila hummed while reading it.

"Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invites you to a gala." Diego read off the invitation.