✊ MeriTech ✊

his sarcastic smile

his sarcastic smile

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

I'm done with the day thing.

(Five Hargreeves)

As Y/n slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep, the name Robert cycled through my head. Not only did he hire Y/n, he hired her to wear several bikinis.

Even if that is her job. She could do so much more, though.

I don't know who he is, but I hate him.

I gripped the steering wheel even tighter as I refrained from crashing this car as Y/n was still in the passengers seat.

She would probably survive because of her energy conversion powers, but she's somewhat scary when she gets angry.

I don't even care that it was Y/n in specific. I would be pissed of no matter what women he hired. It's just gross in general.

But, I will deal with him. She won't be worrying about having to go to work if he's dead.

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

I pulled off my now bloody gloves as I spacial jumped into the drivers seat. I looked to the right of me and saw Y/n somehow still peacefully sleeping even though she was just outside of a building with screaming.

I scoffed to myself. If she was in a horror movie, Y/n would be the first to die. Well, only if I wasn't there. But any smart killer wouldn't pick me as their "victim."

I was taken out of my trance as I heard sirens growing closer. I hastily started the car and started driving towards MeriTech. I fiddled with the eyeball in my pocket as my other one controlled the steering wheel.

"Time to figure out who causes the apocalypse..."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

We arrived at MeriTech and Y/n's eyes were still closed. Her mouth was slightly agape. I heard no snores so far, but I'm sure a disgusting slob like her does much worse.

"Wake up." I ordered but refrained from touching her. No response. I sighed and grabbed Y/n's nose and covered her mouth.

Within seconds, she jolted awake and slapped my hands away. She gasped for air and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You prick! Why the hell were you suffocating me!?" She shouted at me. I shushed her and looked at the building. No one was outside.

"You weren't waking up." I reasoned with her. She gave me a look of disbelief and rolled her eyes before going to open her door. She paused after she found out it was locked and I smirked.