☛ Accusations ☚

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

Still... March 21, 2019

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I knocked twice on the door and instantly felt like throwing up, passing out, and screaming at the same time.

The place I had spent so long trying to forget was suddenly drawing me back.

The door opened and there was Pogo. He gave me as big as a smile as he could, considering Reginald had died. Not sure why he cared, though.

"Welcome, Miss Y/n." He welcomed me. I gave him a short nod with a tight lipped smile.

"Nice to see you again, Pogo." I remarked as I looked around the house that had stayed the exact same the day I left.

I walked in and left my shoes on. No Reginald here to whine about my shoes making a mess on the floor.

I walked in and saw Allison and Vanya standing next to each other with Diego leaning on the staircase railing.

"Way to dress for the occasion, by the way." Allison said with a roll of her eyes while her arms were crossed. I hadn't seen any of my family in so long, but I could still recognize them.

Especially Allison as she was a famous movie star. I doubt, however, that any of them know I'm a model. Why would they care?

"At least I'm wearing black." Diego said with a smug look.

"You know what? I... maybe he's right..." Vanya trailed off. She's still the same timid girl I knew when we were younger.

"Forget about him. I'm glad you're here." Allison smiled and hugged our sister. I awkwardly stood there, wondering what to do. Suddenly, Allison looked over at me. Her eyes widened when she took in my state.

"Holy- Y/n?" Allison said in a confused tone as she and Vanya stopped hugging. I walked over to the two.

"Yeah, um, hey guys." I mumbled. I never had a great relationship with anyone else other than Five and Ben. Maybe Klaus. But, of course, Klaus is Klaus.

"What happened to you? Why are you still... young?" Vanya asked me. I put my hands in my sweatpants pockets.

I forgot that we all left when we were younger. When Ben died at sixteen, everyone started to slowly leave the academy. One by one. I was second last to Luther.

After Reginald made my age stay the same, I had a lot to figure out. Like how to get a house, make a living, and just stay alive. It all worked itself out in the end.