🗣 Familiar Faces 🗣

"TRUST ME, HE'S NOT SWEET

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"TRUST ME, HE'S NOT SWEET."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"You get started on the film. We'll be back as soon as we can." Five ordered. I don't know where we're going, but who cares.

We spacial jumped into the back of a random car. I opened my mouth to ask Five where we were, but he shoved his hand over my mouth.

"Then why are you doing this?" A woman with some British accent questioned a familiar man in the front seat. However, I could only see the back of his head.

"Because he is an idiot." Five spoke with a smile. The two jumped and turned around. It was Diego and a... familiar lady.

I feel like I know her. Her face is familiar, but I can't quite pinpoint where I've seen her.

"Who the hell are you?" She questioned Five with a startled expression. Her focus turned to me and I stared at her with squinted eyes.

Her eyes widened and she turned away. So she knows me too. Or I'm super ugly and she doesn't want to look at me.

"Hi. I'm his loving brother." Five answered.

"Who left me to rot in the nuthouse." Diego clarified. I giggled. Of course Diego got sent to a mental asylum. He glared at me.

"To protect you from yourself." Five argued.

"That's quite sweet." The lady mumbled under her breath.

"Trust me, he's not sweet." I told her. Five kicked my shin with a sarcastic grin. I hissed.

"Okay, all of you, out." Diego demanded. He turned to look at me. "It's nice to see you again Y/n, but you gotta go too."

"Lose the crazy lady and come with us." Five suggested. "We have important business." I looked at said crazy lady who rolled her eyes.

Seriously, where do I know her from!?

"I am not going anywhere with you." Diego snarled. Five looked out the window and my eyes followed his gaze. There was a police officer.

"Okay, fine." Five crawled over my lap and I gasped. "Officer!" He yelled out the window with a cheeky smile.

Diego grabbed Five and shoved him back into the seat. My face was flushed.