🛏️ Settle In 🛏️

"HEY, GORGEOUS

"HEY, GORGEOUS."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Oh! See? It's paradise. High ceilings, sense of space. Aromatic." Klaus smiled as Luther, Diego, and I followed him into the room.

"What the hell?" Diego muttered as we looked at the vibrant walls and weird furniture. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, or..." Klaus opened one of the windows. "Nature's bathroom." He said in a higher pitched tone while gesturing to the open window.

"You're disgusting." Diego grimaced.

"But consistent." Klaus nodded.

"Let's unpack. Settle in." I suggested and walked towards the bunk bed in the corner.

"Unpack? Unpack what We don't own anything anymore." Luther pointed out.

"Yes, Luther. Isn't that liberating?" I teased him. I heard someone urinating and looked over at Klaus. No way he's peeing out the window.

"What are you, a commie?" Diego hissed. "No! If I wanted bunk beds and group showers, I would've stayed in the Texas nuthouse. At least they had free Jell-O."

I ignored Diego's ranting and sat on the bottom bunk. Luther sat on the bed that was alone, and the bed springs creaked.

"And Lila." Diego added as he looked forward blankly at the memory of his sweet lover. God, I hated her.

"Jell-O!" Klaus exclaimed as he started jumping on the top bed aggressively. Luther sat on his bed and moved up and down as well.

"Hey, Diego. I just spent the past 20 straight days saving the world. Twice. Can I get five minutes to relaxbefore figuring all the new kinks out? Please and thank you." I retorted in a sarcastic tone.

"And Dad said I'd never go to summer camp." Luther chuckled before laying back on his bed. "This is great."

"All right, I'm bored. Cocktail, anyone? Five?" Klaus asked me. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll take a scotch if you have one."

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"It's not too small." Vanya remarked, trying to stay positive. I looked around at the hotel room and grimaced.

"It's definitely..." Allison trailed off with a scrunched up nose.