🗣️Arguments🗣️

"LOVE YOU TOO, TINY DANCER!"

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Yeah, you know... I don't know why, but I thought it'd be a lot bigger." Klaus complained as he stayed back. I was right in front of the huge ball of twine.

"Seems pretty big to me." I remarked.

"Ehh." Klaus shrugged

"Here's the real question. How do you know your birth mother is in Pennsylvania?" I questioned Klaus as I took my attention of the twine and turned towards him. Klaus took his sunglasses off.

"Well, because I was on the ass end of a two-week bender, and I can't tell  you the exact date because we were boofing Xanax and the whole business, but Amy Winehouse was at the top of the charts." Klaus walked weirdly over to me.

"So that puts us somewhere, where? In the mid to late aughts? I helped myself into dad's office, looking for the key to his safe 'cause he had Pogo lock up all the stealables." I scoffed. Of course he was stealing from dad.

"But instead, I found a treasure trove of our family history told in expired check stubs." Klaus told me as he looked in the air like he was remembering this memory.

"I was too messed up to, uh, do anything about it, too scared to look her up. But always in the back of my mind, I wondered why she sold me off for three grand. I mean, come on, she couldn't have held out for five? Six?" I felt sympathy for him.

"You see anything about my mother?" I pondered.

"No. Sorry." Klaus apologized. We stayed silent for a moment.

"Why now?" I asked him.

"Well, duh. Dad disowns us. Grace isn't Grace. Y/n is who knows where! Ben's... gone. Now just felt like a good time as any to find out who I could've been if I didn't grow up in this stupid family." Klaus spat.

I ignored what Klaus said about Y/n because I was just hoping she's safe at home. I don't want to imagine coming home and not seeing her.

"Well, can you really call what we had a family?" I joked.

"No." Klaus chuckled. "It's more like a-" Klaus began.

"Institute for Snarky Delinquents." Klaus laughed as I said this. "And, you know, not a good one at that." I smiled.

"But what is family? What is it? It's like some kind of giant... ball of twine that can never be untangled." Klaus sputtered.