♣️ Horny-As-Hell ♣️

historically accurate

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I followed Five and Lance as they were both ahead of me and Klaus. I was giving him a death glare for probably breaking my nose.

"I had to do it! Otherwise, if security did walk in, it would be real convenient that he didn't hit the only girl in there." Klaus pouted.

"Or, they would have brushed it off! And they didn't even come in anyways." I mumbled. Klaus took a look at my nose.

"Damn. I have a good punch." He laughed in a prideful way. I laughed sarcastically.

"Oh, that's strange." I heard Lance say. That shut me and Klaus up as we looked over at our new situation. If Klaus broke my nose for nothing, I will be thoroughly upset.

"What?" Five barked. Klaus and I both exchanged a look. The 'uh oh' look.

"Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet." Lance said as he looked at the files with a puzzled expression. He ran through all of them a second time.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked Lance as I looked over his shoulder and at the files. As if I was one of his dear ol' friends trying to read over his shoulder.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number... this can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet." Lance informed us as his eyebrows furrowed even more. Five and I looked at each other in unison.

We both knew why that was possible.

"Where did you get that eye?" Lance wondered. Five scoffed and grabbed me by the bottom of my blazer, well, Five's blazer, dragging me out of there. Klaus also followed.

"Well, this is not good." Five whispered under his breath. No kidding.

As soon as we were out of sight, Five spacial jumped the three of us to the bottom of the building near a stairwell. He sat down on the stairs and buried his face in his hands. I sat next to his left.

He looked at my nose again and winced at the sight. There was dried blood everywhere and it was appalling.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me with a soft tone. I hesitated before answering in shock. He's never this gentle.

I guess he wasn't acting in there when he was worried about my noses.

"Oh! That silly old thing. Yeah! Of course. I'm fine." I stuttered and mentally cursed. What the hell was that!?