🌀The Vortex🌀

"Y/N, I AM VERY, VERY SORRY

"Y/N, I AM VERY, VERY SORRY."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Five, listen to me. I-" I refused to listen to Luther any longer as I spacial jumped to the briefcase.

I grabbed the handle, but the adult version of me was too quick. He grabbed the handle as well. Damn my fast reflexes.

"Oh... shit." I muttered.

"Bad idea, shit-heel." Adult Five hissed. I tried to yank the briefcase out of his hands.

"Stop it! All right?" Luther demanded.

"The both of you idiots. Pull it together." Y/n added as she glared at me. I huffed and looked away before she stared adult Five down.

"Now, Kennedy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute." Luther pointed at the road.

"Okay? So, everyone, let's just take a deep breath." Luther started to take deep breaths in and out.

"Okay, Luther, they aren't seven." Y/n scolded Luther.

"Shut up. It's working." Luther whispered rather loudly. Adult Five and I exchanged irritated expressions.

It is not working.

Luther shakily inhaled before exhaling for a long period of time. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Now, we're all family here, okay? So can we all just try to get along for a few more minutes?" Luther pleaded.

"You want it?" I shook my head towards older me as I poked my cheek with my tongue.

"Go ahead." Adult me offered. I nodded in response and turned towards Luther.

"What?" He questioned me. I didn't hesitate before kicking Luther in the balls. Adult me's foot followed soon after.

Luther groaned and bent over. Y/n's eyes widened as she turned towards the two of us.

"What the hell is wrong with you two!" She scolded us. I grimaced and looked over at adult me who was cowering like a pussy.

Both of us are scared of Y/n when she's angry.

"Sorry, Y/n." I apologized.

"Sorry, Eight." Adult me said in unison. I forgot he still calls Y/n Eight.

"Just talk this out like normal people for goodness sakes!" Y/n threw her arms in the air.