♟Fair Game♟

unbothered king

unbothered king.

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

Luther placed me on the bed next to Y/n and I watched as her eyes stayed closed. I was getting deja-vu.

I put my arm around her waist and fell asleep myself.

I woke up and felt Y/n trying to sit up. I firmly held my hand where it was as I wasn't fully awake.

And I was hungover with a killer headache. I was not in the right frame of mind.

"Oh shit." I heard Y/n trail off. Her breath tickled my nose.

"Five... Five... wake up!" Y/n yelped. I stayed where I was. If I opened my eyes, my head would hurt even more.

She grabbed my arm and tried to pull it off of her. I groaned and pulled her towards me. We both need this sleep.

"Five!" She whispered. I felt her nose touch mine and her ragged breathing. I synced when I breathed in and out with her pattern. Her nose nuzzled mine and I felt comforted.

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

I swear I only closed my eyes for a moment.

I sat up and looked down at Y/n who was sleeping. My eyes went wide. The only thing I remembered was being placed on this bed with Y/n and pulling her close to me.

"Oh, good. You're awake." A voice said. I hissed as I had a hell of a headache and looked at Luther.

He was sitting in a weird position on a stool that surely shouldn't be holding his body weight.

"What the hell... were you watching us sleep?" I questioned Luther.

"No! I walked in and you started grumbling, so I sat and you woke up." He claimed.

Y/n started to stir from underneath me and I shot Luther a death stare. He gulped, but maintained eye contact.

"You wake her up and I'll personally shove boiling coffee so far-"

"Why are we threatening each other?" Y/n murmured as she rubbed her eyes. My lips fell into a straight line as I stared at Luther.

"He was being loud and woke you up." I hissed. My eyes softened as I looked down at her.

"Aww. Softy Five." She teased me as she pouted. I rolled my eyes and looked back up at Luther.

"You were talking about the apocalypse last night." Luther announced. My breath hitched in the back of my throat.

I was hoping this would all be kept a secret for much longer.

"He was drunk. Who knows what nonsense he was spewing out of his mouth while his brain was intoxicated." Y/n reasoned. I nodded in agreement.